14. That Angry With Me?

Writer's pov

" Why? Why are you doing this for my own good when I'm nobody to you? I'm not your family, nor a friend, nor anybody to you. Remember your words." All sudden a glimpse of yesterday flashed in Arini's mind. An anger and shame filled her heart. Don't know from where she got the confidence and blurted out everything on his face.

Shrey was stunned. Hearing the same words from her mouth made him feel attacked. Attacked by someone very close.

now he can understand that how much the words hurt her last night... He felt bad for his deeds. He couldn't find right words to make it up to her. He looked down and stayed silent for a few seconds. Arini too looked away. Her chest pained so badly while saying those words but she finally did, letting him taste of his own medicines.

Bringing head closer to hers, Shrey asked, "that angry with me? "

That almost melt Arini's heart. Suddenly her eyes glistened. Maybe tears were gathering there. But Arini did not want to cry. She didn't want Shrey to see her tears. She wanted to be a stone today like Shrey always is. " No.. No.. I am not angry " She said.

And obviously Shrey didn't believe that.

Sighing, he looked down, gave a squeeze on her palm, " I am sorry Arini for yesterday. I know I said too much. I am sorry "

She suddenly shivered. She wasn't expecting a sorry this soon. " You are angry I know. I want you to forgive me this time. Please Arini? " Shrey tilted his head and tried to see her face which she was trying to hide from him as tears could fall at anytime.

" Hey. Say something. See I need to put medicine here as well " Pointing at her elbow Shrey said.

Arini shook her head. " No. It's okay... You don't have to "

" Hmmm.. So i have to convince more " He took her hand and looked at the area where the cut was. " Let's convince you while bandaging this, will it work miss? "

This time Arini looked at him for a second and then changed the gaze again. She was trying to process if he was casually saying that or really felt bad.

" You should not do anything. I'm your 'not anyone' right? "

Shrey looked at her. He again found her being cute. Now he was ready to face this angry Arini everyday. He was ready to convince this Arini everyday.

" Call my mom... I want to go home " She added.

" Wese ghar toh yeh bhi tumhari hi hai. " Arini looked at him when he told that and his next line pained her with the colour red. " Sasuraal? Ghar hi hota hai "

( by the way, this house is yours as well. In laws is your house too)

" Tumko flirting kabse agayi? " Came her next question.

( from when you started flirting?)

" Ati toh pehle se hi thi par kiya nahi kabhi "

( I knew from the first but never applied)

" Kyun? "

( why?).

" Pehle hath do, dawa lagane do fir bataunga"  Shrey again attempted to take her hand but she didn't give in.

( at first give me your hand, let me put the medicine, then I'll tell you)

Shrey sighed audibly. " Arini see, please no more do this. Please man jao, tum bhi mujhse baat na karke reh nhi payogi, na main reh payun--"

( please understand. You too can't stay without talking to me, also I can not stay without talking to y----)

Shrey bite his tongue when he understand the extra words he spoke.