||8.||

•||Ch8: I promise...||•

||Mehrun's POV||

||Mehrun's POV||

Taqdeer Jabse Tujhse Juri Hai
Jaam-E-Mohhabbat Zah-E-Aashiqui Hai

Pucho Na Pucho Na Pucho Na
Hum Sataye Hue Hai
Sataye Hue Hai, Sataye Hue Hai

(Since the fate is connected to you
The drink of love is bow string of passion

Don't ask, don't ask
I am tortured
I am tormented, I am troubled.)

I stopped the song and closed my eyes, trying to forget these lyrics. The last lines which I recently heard was what I was feeling inside at the moment.

Tortured.

Tormented.

Troubled.

Why?

Because I received Shaizum's call today, after two days of that clubnight. He told me that wanted to meet me. And I knew what was coming after this meeting, the same old thing, his sincere apology with a romantic dinner or outing.

I opened my eyes slowly and breathed deeply, trying to stop the frustration inside me. But the more I tried to stop this frustration, the more emotional I was getting. I was so close to the tears which was nothing old to me now. This thing also happened everytime I stopped my frustrations after a fight with him.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, trying to divert my mind by thinking which dress I should wear, which shoes I should wear and which book I should read tonight.

I opened my eyes after a long time passed and wiped the single tear that escaped from my eye. With a deep breath, I started to get ready and tiptoed downstairs, looking around to see if mom's anywhere near.

At this moment, I didn't want to lie to her about my meeting with Shaizum or to see any disappointment on her face if I told her the truth.

I saw a maid cleaning the living room.

"If you see my mom, inform her I'm going out for dinner," I told them and without waiting for a response I left.

I took my car and drove to the location where Shaizum asked me to meet. I parked my car and saw him waiting in the parking area. He came near me as I stepped out of the car. He handed me a flower bouquet with a smile which softened my heart.

"Thank you," I whispered and put them in my car with a smile and locked it.

He took my hand in his and pulled me with him towards the door of the Parallel Mall building. A mall which was under Saim's father, Arash uncle's company.

First, he took me to the cinema where we watched an adventurous movie. The whole he didn't leave my hand for a second, caressing my hand softly which made me feel a lot better.