||22.||

•||Chapter 22: Messing Her Brain||•

|| M E H R U N ||

"Madam, you were so great just now," Saim winked at me as we made our way to his office after meeting his Italian clients.

I smiled at him in response and tucked my hair behind my ear. It was great no doubt but I was so scared inwardly that if not for Saim holding my hand under the table, I would have run away.

"Madam, I won't mind having my Begum as my secretary," He said as I sat across from him, arranging transcripts for him.

I paused and looked up at him smiling at me.

"How much will you pay?" I put the pen in my mouth and looked at him.

"You are already the boss. If you need more, I can hand over all my credit cards to you," He took out his wallet from his pocket and slipped it towards me on the table.

"Are you sure? I will not give you money when you have no money," I told him, taking his wallet and putting it aside without opening.

"I can earn more and will still hand them over to you."

My heart which was beating normally suddenly skipped a beat then pumped excitedly.

"Then, I'll treat you for getting my salary from my employee. I'll message the cook to have all the ingredients ready," I put the pen down and got up to pick my phone from my bag.

I took my phone out of my bag and messaged the list of ingredients to the cook then put my phone back in my bag.

"5201314."

"Huh?"

I looked at him in confusion.

"Password. Reminding you," He pointed with his eyes at the iPad near my bag.

I nodded my head slowly then went back to sit across from him and continued to arrange all the transcript for him.

Soon in half an hour, his desk was filled with many documents for him to review and sign. I looked at him in sympathy then happily turned back to read my novel on iPad. While I was reading, many executives came and handed him documents, reporting to him.

Some were fine, went back as normal as they came, but some executives stood in front of him nervously with a little fear and when he smiled at them in response, telling them that it was alright and do it again, their facial expressions turned dumb or terrified. Some even shuttered and shivered seeing his smile.

"You have time to correct this. Fix those errors before the meeting this week."

Just like how this employee was dumbed and nodded quickly again and again, like he was doubting his life for a moment.