||24.||

•||Chapter 24: Sacrifice (Sadqe)||•

⚠️ A bit mature content ahead ⚠️

"Saim…"

A loud gasp escaped from Mehrun's swollen lips, creating an euphoric rhythm in Saim's heart as he sped up, colliding their genitals and making loud erotic sounds.

"They will.. hah… be here.. soon..," She tried to whisper between her panting and gasping, clenching the back of his shirt tightly with her head on his shoulder.

"I'll finish soon," Saim grunted, picking more speed and force.

She gasped and moaned more loudly at his unbelievable speed and strength and regretted wearing his white button up shirt and boxers. She shouldn't have listened to his request and took his clothes instead of hers. If she knew that she'd end up here on the washroom's counter then she would have strongly denied his pleading eyes.

He had been saying this for the last ten minutes but he hadn't finished yet. Instead it was her who reached the peak of pleasure many times due to him. Her red rimmed eyes were squeezed shut tightly as she cried out in pleasure again. 

"If you don't finish it soon.. I'll go back to Pakistan.. leaving you alone," She tried to threaten him between her cries but instead it turned him on more.

"Begum, like I will let this happen," Saim answered her in a stern voice and bit her shoulder, leaving a mark.

⚠️ Mature Content ended here ⚠️

Soon she reached the peak of pleasure again but this time he also reached, pulled out of her finally. She turned her head on his shoulder and stared at him accusingly with red rimmed eyes. He chuckled and rubbed her back with his cheeks heated.

Around her, his own emotional state palpilated, making him do unexpected things with her which he never thought in his life before. Not that he blamed himself for these steamy moments but his heart and soul wanted to take over her whole heart and soul, like she did to him.

He picked her from the counter and gently placed her in the bathtub. He had just moved his one hand to clean her thighs but ended up getting a weak slap on his hand from her.

"Don't even think. I'll clean on my own," She glared at him and told him sternly in a hoarse voice but it sounded like soft music in his ears.

"But I'll provide better help to you," He answered her with a wink, trying to move his hand between her thighs but ended up getting another slap on his hand.

He laughed and got up, not wanting to tease her any further, and gave her space. But before leaving he removed his shirt in front of her then walked out of the washroom naked, showing off his muscles.

Mehrun bit the inner of cheeks and felt more heat rush up to her cheeks. She quickly cleaned herself before the makeup artist and hairstylist arrived. She stood up in front of the mirror and was relieved to see no mark on her body except for one on her shoulder.