||1.||

•||Ch1: A Party||•

||Saim POV||

"You are leaving everything to both of us. Don't you know we never got along well but now we have to have direct interactions with each other. All thanks to you!"

Saim listened to her complaints silently while checking the documents. He knew about her and Vivian's relationship but he didn't have any other option. Before he never let them have direct interactions at work because whenever they all gathered, there was always a fight between both of them or awkward air around them.

With a sigh, Saim closed the document in his hand and looked up at her, said, "It is just for few months. I'll be back soon. I can't leave this all to anyone else than you both. For me, I hope you both try to bear with each other for few months and get along with each other."

Elena pursed her lips and looked away from him.

"Elena, please..."

When Saim requested her again, she breathed deeply then looked at him again, "You should know I tried to get along with him but what happened later? Don't you remember? I have been sorry for what I did to him but he always gives me the cold shoulders."

Saim knew what she was talking about and he also knew this was something he can't help them with. The only people who can solve this problem were themselves, Elena and Vivian.

There was a sharp knock on the door. Both guessed who it was from the sound of this sharp knock.

"Come in."

Saim gave permission and clicked on the button under his table which unlocked the door and opened. Vivian pushed the door wide open and entered inside. Without glancing at Elena, who was sitting, he stood behind her and looked at Saim.

"I don't want to work with her."

There was no emotion in Vivian's voice as he said this.

Saim felt a headache by looking at both of their faces.

With no other choice, he sold his mother's name to make them agree, "Mom wants both of you to handle the business here in my absence. She said she trusts you both will take care of everything here."

They both shut their mouths on hearing Saim's mother's name. His mother had always treated Elena and Vivian as her own children and sent them gifts on birthdays and special occasions.

What they didn't know was his mother also didn't know that he was coming to meet her.

"Fine."

Both of them said at the same time after a long pause.

"About direct interactions, my assistant will be your messenger and help you to convey messages to each other. This is the last thing I can do," Saim told them both.