Chapter One

This Love Copyright © HannahBlondeEmo 2016 All rights reserved.

Hi my name is Mirabetha but I don't like that so just Mira, I'm 16. My brother is Sam Golbach you may have heard of him he's vine famous with his friend Colby Brock. So am I.

Right now my brother is out of town with Colby visiting are dad who lives in New York. I on the other hand am still in Kansas because I strongly dislike my dad. And lets just say when my brother is out of town nothing goes very well between me and my mom due to the fact that we are polar opposites.

Here's why;

I jump up and down while getting ready for school listening to She looks so perfect by 5sos on loop. "Cuz it's a deadbeat towns only here just to keep us down" I belt out the lyrics then start laughing before I brush my teeth.

Minutes later I'm bounding down the stairs with my backpack slung across my shoulder, bouncing against my knee as I make my way down the spiral staircase.

"Mira I told you before: Do not play that shitty music out of your speakers when I'm home." My mom reminds me with a sneer as she shakes her head in disapproval.

"And how many times do I have to tell you: I don't care!" I resort back as I slam out the front door making my way down the driveway to my awaiting friends.

"So do you know when your brother's going to be back?" Jake asks in interest as we begin walking the distance to our high school. Even though I'm a internet sensation like my brother and Colby and just like Jake since he makes vines of his, we still go to public school despite the pressure of possibly being used to reach fame without doing anything.

"I wish he was back, I miss him." I answer with a frown. I need him back so me and my mom can stop fighting already plus it's weird not having those two around the house everyday. It's too quite without them.

"He's been gone a week, Mira." Staci informs me with a look of disbelief that I always say that. I roll my eyes in annoyance of her comment; she always manages to make me angry in someway, everyday. They don't get it-she doesn't get it- me, Sam, and Colby are never apart we never go one day without seeing each other.
But I have to deal with her considering Jake as a thing for her, secretly.

"Yeah but he's my twin though we have a special connection." I reminded, walking away to my locker with strange nagging following. As if something is going to happen today. Something bad.

"If Colby were here class would be better." I mummer to myself as I get my textbooks from my locker, then making my way to class.