Chapter 32

Extra long chapter hope you enjoy:) Warning: lots of sadness in a part but then lots of happiness. Happy reading...

*Mira's pov**1 month later*

Four months, three days. That's how long it lasted.

That's how long me pregnancy lasted. Colby and me found out the second I went to the daughters that we were going to have a girl, We only known because I was three months pregnant and you can already find out the babies gender at three months.

I went to the doctor's today. Without Colby. Because I knew there was something wrong, I could just feel that there was but I didn't want him to worry just to find out its nothing.

Now I kinda wish it was nothing. Just the nervousness and shock I still have of finding out I was three months pregnant five weeks ago.

We haven't even told anyone. Me and Colby have kept it to ourselves. At least until my belly started showing. Being skinny and everything I only have a small like four inch bump to my belly. Easy to hide.

But now. But now we don't get to see that. I still wasn't sure about having a kid, I mean we talked about stuff like a family and marriage before. But we meant for when we were much much older not still teenager.

We could already feel the babies little kicks. Colby got so happy. As happy as he got when I first told him I was pregnant.

Now I have to tell Colby. But I'm also going to tell all of our family. Only our families the fans and friends don't need to know it isn't any of their business really. One day we were older and maybe have a kid we will tell are friends and fans and everything.

I mean are fans are family to us. But stuff like this is to personal to share with all of them, they don't need to know every little detail ever about everything that goes on between all of us in our families.

"Colby?" I ask shakily. Walking into his room.

He glances up smiling at me before tugging me to him having me sitting on the bed in front of him.

I tuck my legs below me not meeting his eyes for a couple minutes as I try to think of how to break it too him.

"Somethings wrong. Mira what's wrong?" He asks knowing something is wrong with me. I love that when can just sense when something is wrong about one another.

"The baby is whats wrong." I whisper my voice still shaky.

I may of been unsure about having the baby but I was going to and I know that with Colby everything will be okay and will get through it together. It hurts knowing that we lost it.

"What about it?" He asks quickly. Nervousness and fear clear in his voice about what could possibly be wrong with the baby.

We both picked out a name for her, the baby. We were going to name her Asher Hope Brock. We thought it was cute but we were also thinking about naming her; Mika Hope Brock. Both names are beautiful.

"Colby I-I lost the baby." I stutter out he takes in a sharp breath as all his face loses color.

"Just a normal miscarriage. They say it was mainly because my body isn't built for giving birth yet." I say taking his hands but he pulls them away turning away from me.

They said my body isn't strong enough the baby was growing to fast so I miscarried her. It isn't like I meant too I loved her already as much as he did.

"Colby?" I ask finally letting the tears slip down my cheeks that I've been holding back since I found out at the doctors that I lost her.

"Please don't be mad." I sob covering my face with my hands that are covered but one of his many hoodies I've took.

"Hey I'm not mad. There's nothing we could of done or do. Your body just isn't ready for childbirth yet." He says hugging me. I automatically move my hands from my face hugging him back.

"There's always when we a little older by then your body might be ready." He adds I pull away looking at him.

He's crying also. Perfectly understandable, and he's right just wait until were a little older than maybe my body will be ready. And will be older more repaired for stuff like this.

"I love you." I say kissing him softly. He pushes my hair back from both sides of my face softly kissing me back.

"I love you too." He says smiling I do also.

"I want to tell our families about this. Just them. Are friends and fans don't really need to know." I say he nods in agreement.

"I kinda already told everyone in our family by accident." He says wiping his tears away.

"Kinda? Accident? Colby how did you do that?" I ask wiping my tears away also.

This is something will always have to live with. The sadness that this happened. But will still always have each other and that's the main thing that matters. That we have each other. No matter what. Forever and always. Just me and him.

"Fine! It wasn't a accident. I massed texted them all a video message." He says my jaw drops slightly in shock.

So both mine and his whole families know about it. Now we have to mass text them this news.

"Does Sam?" I ask he nods I smack his shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me!" I say he laughs hugging me into his chest.

"I'm sorry." He says kissing my head I let out a little laugh.

"Don't be." I say he smiles making me smile also.

You smile, I smile.

-------

After tell all of our family members what happened in a mass video text, we broke it to Sam.

We all agreed to still keep this between family also and not sharing with the public or friends. Its for the best don't want to make everyone sad about it.

"What about when were older me and you both move to New York together? We can be all grown up there in a couple years." Colby says as we both laying in his bedroom on his bed in complete silence. Not a sound in the house.

"It doesn't matter to me no more if we don't move to New York one day together." I reply keeping my eyes closed and still laying on his mid chest hugging his waist our legs tangled together, his arms across my shoulders cuddling me back, hands playing with my hair like he always does when we cuddle.

"Why? Its always been your dream and trust me we can make it come true." He says with confusion in his voice.

"Because home is in your arms. It doesn't matter where it is as long as I have you." I answer.

Home is in Colby's arms. Where I feel most safe like nothing bad could ever happen when I'm with him. It doesn't matter where I'm at I just need to have him there with me.

Home is in Colby's arms. Home is where he is. Home is just him. The person I feel most safe and most happiest with.

I am utterly in love with this boy. He stole my heart by just one glance.

I'm utterly in love with Colby Brock. And nothing will ever change that.

Authors note:

Sad at the beginning, cute at the end.
How'd did you all like it?

Question of the day:

Favorite animal(s)?

My answer: Wolf and koala bear...And bunnys!

Comment you answer.

And any of you have any questions about the sequel or anything at all feel free to comment it or message me it. I'm answering all questions of all yours:)

-Love, Hannah