Chapter Six

*Sam's pov*

Three weeks later were all in New York getting off the plane and heading to are new house wondering what this place will be like for us and what the house we now live in even looks like.

When we finally pull up to our new house, I spot a couple girls playing soccer. But only one catches my eye. Her long brunette hair is tied back into a messy ponytail, her chest is rising and dropping as she breaths shallowly being out of breath from playing. That was until we pulled up and she begins making her way over to us.

"Hey you guys must be Mark's kids. Sam and Mira!" She called out as she got closer to us. "I'm Emmalee. And I'm sorry, I don't believe I know you." She gestures to Colby in confusion after introducing herself.

"That's Colby and it's very nice to meet you Emmalee." I informed her with a friendly smile before  introducing myself and Mira though she already remotely known of us just not us in real life she just knew about us.

"Well, Sam, Colby, Mira," She trailed off excitedly and I can't help but to chuckle at her excitement. "Welcome to Brooklyn, New York."

"I recognize Mira off YouTube. Not trying to sound like a crazed fan or anything but I love your videos especially the ones with O2L." She rambled out seconds later and Mira's cheeks flush with happiness.

"Thanks maybe you could be one sometime!" Of course, Mira would say that. She always gives people the opportunity to be in one of her videos of both or either YouTube and Vine. She just can't help but to be nice to everyone she meets that says that to her, after all their part of the reason she is where she is today.

   It also shows just how different mean and her are in twins. Me and Colby don't let fans in our videos of any kind, we like to keep it as professional as we can with actual other YouTube and or Vine people. Mira just trusts a little bit to easy.

"So you like her?" Colby spoke up after Emmaless leaves after about fifteen minutes of talking. His hand claps down on my shoulder as I continue to watch her for a few second before he begins laughing and I shoot a glare in his direction.

"Why are you laughing?" I grumbled unamused, shrugging his hand from my shoulder and his arm drops back down by his side as I realize Mira already headed inside with the spare key she found somewhere in the mist of our conversation with Emmalee.

"You just met the girl and your already whipped." He told me picking up his bags once again. "I don't think it's a good idea. She's just a fan."

   Just a fan? She isn't a fan of ours she only recognized Mira. She only knew me from photo's in our dads office downtown where he works with her own father, that she informed us about. And it's perfectly okay to date a fan, as long as their not crazed over you. She wasn't crazed about Mira...So I think it would be perfectly okay if I were to happen to start dating Emmalee.

"Mi? Sam has a crush!" Colby hollered as I closed the front door behind us in dismay of everything that has happened so far.

   Colby does have a point though. Why date a fan when they can't come on tours and may not want to be in the spotlight? Even if they do have a slight crush or liking for you. Fame just isn't for everyone.

    But I won't know that until I get to know her, will I?
I smile, I know Colby is right. I do have a crush on her. And I just met her.