Chapter 23

*Mira's pov*

"Guy's let's go!" Sam yells from downstairs.

"I'm a girl not a guy." I yell back, grabbing my last bag in my room.

I look around the room that is now empty, light purple walls now stripped of all their pictures and photographs.

There's nothing left in this room, except some memories that will never be forgotten because they will all still be with me.

This whole house got filled with lots of unforgettable memories, in these few short weeks here.

"Mira you ready?" I turn to Colby nodding.

"Yeah let's go." I say he takes my hand and we both walk downstairs.

"Mira can I speak to you for a second?" My dad asks walking in I look and Sam and them.

"Yeah sure." I say following him to the den.

"Mira I wanted you too know; me and you're mother do love you. Your my only daughter and I don't want you to think that I don't love you, because I do. Its just hard to stay in contact with you with all the touring you do with magcon and O2L and stuff." He says I nod.

"Its fine Dad I understand." I say.

"And one more thing; I'm happy you and Colby are dating I told him that too, I was always hoping you would ended up with him." He says hugging me I smile.

"Thanks Dad." I say before we both say goodbye.

Until next time we see each other, I run outside to the car that Sam and Colby are waiting in and hope into the backseat.

"I love you guys." I say leaning up between the seats.

"We love you too Mira." They both say smiling at me.

*Two day's later*

"California!" I yell as we see the sign for it.

They laugh, and Colby looks back at me.

"You happy about this move after all?" He asks I nod.

"I'm learning how to surf." I say "do you think Pottorff will teach me?" I ask they nod.

"I'm sure he can just will have to call him up." Sam says as we pull up to our aunt's house.

"Is she home?" I ask.

"No she's visiting a old friend of hers she'll be back in a week, and she already has are rooms picked out." Sam says handing me the key to the house.

"Did she give me my favorite room here from all the times we visited?" I ask biting my lip.

"Go find out." Sam says laughing I jump out of the car running up to the door and unlocking it and running inside.

"Yes!" I yell when I get upstairs and see the door labeled.

Milly:)

Milly is a nickname I got when I was younger, because I like this type of ice cream called Milly sunny totally delicious it was a pink and yellow lemonade ice cream but it had lots of sugar and so pieces of sugar cookie in it.

I would eat it every single day when we stayed here with are aunt on visits. And so I got the nickname Milly for the rest of the whole summer and they sometimes still use it to mess with me.

"I got my favorite room!" I squeal as Sam and Colby walk in.

"Cool Milly." Sam says I giggle.

"Go outside and get your stuff were not doing everything." Sam says I roll my eyes before going outside and grabbing some boxes of mine.

---

*3 hours later*

"And were done." We all say together.

It only took us three hours to get all of our boxes and everything upstairs.

"What about unpacking?" Colby asks.

"Not tonight their all in are rooms who cares." Sam says.

"Yeah and I'm going to sleep so goodnight." I say running up to my room and flopping on to my bed that we already put together along with theirs.

*Next morning*

I take a shower once I wake up then throw on some faded blue jean shorts and a white tank top and some ankle socks for now.

"Now I'll unpack." I say after I drag all my bags of clothes into my closet where my dresser is at in the back.

California is going to be awesome...