Chapter Two

This Love Copyright © HannahBlondeEmo 2016 All rights reserved.

"Yeah but he's my twin though we have a special connection." I reminded,  walking away to my locker with strange nagging following. As if something is going to happen today. Something bad.

"If Colby were here class would be better." I mummer to myself as I get my textbooks from my locker, then making my way to class.

~

I was in second period chemistry, within five minutes into class when he walks in. I could see his figure in my peripheral vision and it fuelled me into focus. The world around me faded away, all I could see was him. All I could think about was of that night, the night that got him sent away for six months. Finally, after what felt like an eon, he reached the part of the classroom where the teacher stood and pausing to greet his old student back into his class.

He's my ex boyfriend. We dated for about seven months before he began to get abusive and it was a year together before I finally came out and told the truth about all bruises and cuts and winces/fliches if someone touched me almost all the time. What he did is unforgettable and certainly not forgiveable, I was in the hospital because of him. My brother strongly hates him along does Colby.

"Students some of you might already know Ethan Dolson, he used to be the quarterback of the football team." I roll my eyes at the teacher for gloating about him, but everyone else in the class who doesn't know of what he did, howls in excitement that he's finally back.

I won't hide the fact that he is in fact cute.
  He is an athlete, being pretty fit due to the sports he place. He had puny arms and a six pack due to his skinniness although he always lifted weights and probably still does today. He was a lot more toned than most of the guys in this school and trust me, he wore the look greatly.

My breathing is shallow and heavy, as his eyes roam the classroom searching for someone until those bright emerald orbs landed upon me a smirk crossing over his lips as my heart is galloping widely now that he's caught sight of me.

"Miss me, princess?" He taunts as he slides down beside me moments later due to my chemistry lab station had the only stool left in the entire class.

This is going to be a long day...

~

The second the schools bell rings signalling that second period is over and we must switch to are next classes we have, scooping my books into my arms and speed walking out getting lost in the crowd of student filling into the halls. Having study hall now with I decide to stop at my locker and get rid of the textbooks I don't need for the day anymore. Usually Colby would be meeting me at the locker after second period since he has study hall this period also, considering we have the exact same schedule.

Moments after I closed my locker and turn around, I don't even catch sight of him before his hand is connecting with my left cheek making me grab it as the burning sensation crosses on the spot that was slapped.

"Told you you couldn't hide forever, Darling." The way he said darling made shivers descend down my spine. And not the good kind, may I add.

"I'm back, Mirabetha. And there's absolutely nothing you can do or say to change that." He growls kneeling in front of me and brushing a loose strand of my hair back as tears stream down my cheeks.

"Not even your brother or Colby."