Chapter 27

*Mira's pov**1 week later*

If you've ever gone surfing you know that the best part an feeling is probably when you go under the water an then come back up to ride the way.

At least that'd the best part for me. I run my hands over the water making little ripples in it.

I'm not with Sam pottorff surfing this time, I'm just by myself. For once.

Me and Colby have been broken up for a week now. He's locked himself into his room barely coming out. I on the other hand have been making new videos and surfing daily.

I haven't spoken to Sam (pottorff) all week either. I just want to be by myself for awhile.

I look as a wave starts to come in slowly. The light blue waves with its sea foam white.

I start paddling forward before I push down on the board and coming back up standing on the board.

Surfing helps me forgot, it helps me calm down.

I come back up from the water coughing as the waves continue crashing onto me.

I climb back onto my board going to shore. I pull my hair to the side as I continue coughing.

"Your okay." I jump as I feel his hand on my back rubbing small circles in it.

"I've had this happen a lot of times before to." Sam says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask wiping the water off my mouth that I just coughed up.

"Just walking than I seen you." He answers smiling.

"An you have been avoiding me." He adds I look over my shoulder at him seeing him frowning.

I look at the water that's splashing onto us. Were in ankle deep water but I'm sitting and he's standing.

"No I haven't." I answer standing up he grabs my surfboard off the sand sitting it by mine in his stuff.

"Yes you have."

"Are we seriously going to do a yes no fight?" I ask annoyed.

"I don't get why your avoiding me!" He yells throwing his hands up.

"Who cares! Maybe I just need sometime to myself." I say grabbing my stuff and walking to my aunt's car.

She's here somewhere just not with me. She brought me and said she was staying but if I ran into friends I could leave with them just text her and put my surfboard in her unlocked car.

I shove the surfboard in the trunk not listening to Sam behind me. I slip my beach cover up shirt over my head and its stops right at the middle of my shorts.

I forgot my swim shorts but I wanted to go surfing so I was doing it in tight swim shorts which is okay I wasn't the only person doing that.

"You broke up with Colby then started ignoring me." He says I close the trunk.

"I just need time to think." I say looking at him.

"About what?" He asks.

"My life. Its just been drama filled lately so I just wanted some time to myself." I answer he frowns before hugging me.