Chapter Fourteen

*Colby's pov**2 week's after Emmalee's birthday party*

Today me and Mira are going to tell Sam were dating. Yeah we still haven't told him and we've been dating for 3 weeks now talk about rebels.

Mira comes downstairs kissing me I smile yanking her onto my lap.

"Ready to tell Sam?" I ask looking into her blue eyes.

"Tell Sam what?" we look up being meet by Sam smiling but with a look of confusion and wonder on his face.

"Sam me and Colby have been keeping something from you for a while." Mira says sighing looking down playing with her sleeves.........her nervous habit it's highly adorable.

"Okay what is it you guy's can tell me anything." he says sitting beside us eyeing us suspiciously.

"Me and Colby are dating." she says softly.

"Finally gosh Colby I was wondering when you would get the balls to ask her." he says I look at him with a glare.

"Thanks man even Jake and them said that." I say.

They did. Even my Mom did!

"So your okay with it?" Mira asks happily, he nods.

"You guy's were each other's first everything and you guy's make a cute couple even before you started dating." he says kissing her head and walking into the kitchen.

Yeah each other's first everything. First kiss. First girlfriend and boyfriend for each other when I was 9 and she was 8 and that's when are first kiss happened we had a fake marriage. First 'nashty' (so what I did their lol) . So yeah we were each other's first everything.

Which makes it even better of dating her.

Author's note: So I made ship name's;
Colby + Mira= Colra
Sam + Emmalee(el) = samael
Mira + Emmalee's friendship= Mirael
Sam + Mira + Colby = Sairalby
And that's it name what about a ship name for Me and El's friendship who play's as one of the charter in this book emmalee1D what about Hannel or Emmha. Because my name's Hannah and hers is Emmalee and she is the best. Btw these ship names will probably change soon because I have them written down at home but I'm on a road trip for 4 hour's but I like car rides like a lot I'm like a puppy *arf arf*