Chapter 24

*Mira's pov*

"It isn't funny!" I yell at Colby.

He did a prank on Sam and me with Sam pepper making us think he was killed.

"It kinda is though." He says as were still filming I shake my head.

"Don't ever fucking do that again dude I thought you were really dead." Sam says hugging him I bite my lip wrapping my arms tightly as the tears slip down my face.

"I won't I promise." He says before they pull away and Colby hugs me.

"I'm sorry." He says hugging me tightly as I'm full on sobbing as Sam p. is still recording us.

"It wasn't funny." I sob he tightens his hold on me as I sob more into his chest.

We moved to California for a good reason, but its having a slight bad effect on him. He's been acting like not a single thing matters.

----

I lay on my bed as I hear both Sam's and Colby recording the last part of the video to post it.

I refused to be in it. I keep having flashbacks of the stupid fake gun going off and Colby dropping to the ground.

"Mira?" Colby says knocking on my door.

"Go away!" I yell hugging my pillow.

Its been four days since it happened and four days without sleep, the stupid messed up prank reliving in my head over and over again.

"Colby let her be." I hear my brother say before my door opens.

"Older brother is here." He says locking my door.

"He did go to far." He says sitting on my bed.

"Did Sam pepper leave?" I ask my brother.

We know to many Sam's. My brother Sam, Sam pottorff, Sammy wilkson, and Sam fucking pepper.

"Yeah." He says.

"I haven't been able to sleep." I mumble he holds his hand out to me I take my brothers hand.

"I'll stay right here until you do." He says making me smile.

*Sam's pov*

I walk out of Mira's room quietly so I don't wake her.

She finally fell asleep. Which is good since she said she hasn't slept since that night and the scene keeps repeating in her head she explained too me.

Its repeating in mine also but I've been able to sleep only to wake because of the nightmare of it.

"How is she?" Colby asks as I walk into his room.

"She hasn't slept since that night seen keeps repeating in her head over and over again." I say.

"We went to far." Colby says with a pained look on his face.

"Little bit. You know stuff like that can give you post traumatic-" I start but he cuts me off.

"Colby this isn't a joke now! She can't get it out of her head even for a second and I keep having nightmares about it and every time I just sit and think it pops up into my head replaying again!" I yell before he can say anything.

He scarred on minds for the rest of our live. We never want to go through anything like that. Not losing each other. Losing each other for anything is the worst thing that could ever happen in any of our lives. Were all like family to each other. Hell I know one day I won't be saying Colby is like my brother. Because Mira will most surely marry him when their older.

"I'm sorry!" He yells.

*Next day**Mira's pov*

"I'm going surfing with Sam pottorff today." I say walking downstairs.

I already have on a bikini top and swim shorts. Sam is bring me a extra surfboard he has to teach me.

"Okay." Sam says smiling at me Colby kisses my lips.

"I love you. You do know that right?" He says starring into my blue eyes with his.

"Yeah and I love you too." I say as I hear a car horn outside.

"See you later!" I yell running outside and hopping into the car.

"Your okay right?" All of them yell.

All of O2L came.

"Yeah and I don't want to talk about it." I say.

"Okay." Sam mutters pulling away from our house to head to the beach.

----

"Okay just climb back on." Sam says as I pop back out of the water.

I've tried riding 7 waves and I've fell on them all.

Were down far on the beach where there's barely anyone but all of us. All of are stuff sitting on some rocks.

I climb back onto the surfboard putting my legs on the side kicking them back and forth in the water slowly and pushing my hair out of my face
It's slightly curly since it's wet.

I cough up some water coming back up from another wave we just tried.

"I want to stop for awhile." I say climbing back on Sam nods watching as all the other guys are just splashing water and JC and Kian are actually surfing.

"You looked really upset in that video." Sam states.

"I was upset." I mumble looking down into the water.

I bite my lip as I see a wave coming in.

"Want to try?" Sam asks as the guys all sit on some of the cliffs with their boards.

"You think I can do it?" I asks pushing my hair back off my shoulder's.

"Definitely." He says I smile.

I do exactly what Sam taught me and get it done perfectly before I fall off.

"I did it!" I yell high fiving Sam when I come back up as all the others high five me also.

"Come on we should head back in the waves are getting to strong." He says I nod and all of us head back to beach.

---

"I'm back!" I yell walking into the house a couple hours later.

"How was surfing?" Colby asks walking to me and kissing me softly.

"Totally awesome!" I say happily.

"I'm sorry about that prank." He says following me upstairs.

"Its fine. Just never do that again, I thought I lost you." I say hugging him he hugs back quickly.

"I promise. I never want to see my girl cry again." He says kissing my head.

"Well your losing your girl for awhile because she's going to take a shower because she has really bad sun burn coming on already." I say pulling away making him laugh.

"Why didn't you use sunblock one something?" He asks.

"I was in and out of the water for five hours and only got to ride one wave perfectly!" I whine.