Chapter Ten

*Mira's pov*

So me and Emmalee have been hanging out for about a week now everyday after she gets home from school and practice's soccer some. We instantly clicked together were like the stereo type bff's you blond and brunette, we both do sports she does soccer and track I do dance and did baseball until I quit in 7th grade.

Sam is happy me and her get along I know he likes likes her and will probably ask her to be his girlfriend soon which I'm totally okay with. Me and her talked about she promises we can all hang out together with out her so we don't lose our bonds together we have.

"So Sam and me are having a movie hangout tomorrow." Emmalee says I nod smiling sitting on her bed.

"I'm glad were friends Mira it would just be wrong if we didn't like each other and I'm with Sam hanging out a lot." she continues giving me a side hug .

"You know Emmalee I've never really had a friend that was a girl before except Mahogany and o2l's Jenn and Andrea and Lia in a weird way I think we were suppose to become bff's." I say smiling.

"I think that to. Now let's take a bff picture together and then you can tell me what you an Colby are because you two have me thinking about it all the time when he's around you." she says I nod then we take a bff picture her doing little circles around her eyes with her hands me doing a gun thing over my eyes she then posts it on Instagram tagging me in it.

"So are you and Colby dating or...?" Emmalee says as we lay down on her bed beside each other.

"We've kissed a couple times before but we never talked about it after it happened we just act normal around each other still so no were not a couple were just bff's but I do like him as more than a friend." I explain sighing after.

I like Colby. As more than a friend, I have for awhile actually. But I don't know if he likes or would ever even see me in that way.

"Yeah Colby's a little bit more protective over you then Sam. And I've seen the way he looks at you he likes you more than a friend definitely." Emmalee says causing me to nod and blush.

*A hour later*

"Okay El I'll see you later have fun hanging out with my brother tomorrow." I say hugging her then go home to see Colby in my room holding a rose in his hand.

Author's note; emmalee1D This is for Emmalee because she is the best when I have Writer's block. I feel like we really know each other and I really love that a fanfiction has gotten me a new friend. Her idea will be in the next chapter which is coming in like half a hour or tomorrow afternoon. Xoxoxo, Hannah