Chapter Eight

*Colby's Pov*

"Okay Mira we know what to do First step put PJ's on! " I shout throwing her over my shoulder and running up stairs despite her protest's to put her down I softly lay her on her bed then run to my room throwing PJ's on then running back downstairs and build a giant fort and grab a bunch of Disney moves for us.

Then look at Mira with a smile then like at her whole PJ's compared to my Pajama bottoms which I didn't put on a shirt as she pays for the pizza then puts it in the fort.

"Want to know what I really want Colby?" she whines then puts on a puppy dog face I raise a eyebrow at her.

"What does the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world want?" I say bending down a little to meet her eyes she throws her arms around my neck smiling widely.

"One of your ice cream sundaes." I laugh picking her up swing her legs around my hips then sitting her down on the kitchen counter placing both hands on either side of her look at her.

"Anything for you because I love you so very much. " I say kissing her forehead and start making the sundae feeding her and me some of it as I do so.

"Okay let's get are fun day bestie started! " I say clapping and crawling into the fort after her.

*2 hours later*

Two hours after three ice cream sundaes, eating a lot of candy in the kitchen we found leaving the kitchen a mess, a two Disney movies later, I Snapchat Sam saying goodnight so he knows were doing Okay he answers back with him door a thumbs up.

I chuckle then look at Mira who is asleep peacefully on my lap on a pillow. I have feelings for her that's more than just being best friends with her but I don't know if Sam would approve of us dating just yet after what Ethan did but I can't stop the feelings and when we lived in Kansas I heard Jake teasing her about me and her so maybe she likes me also. I'm so lost into my thoughts I don't notice that Mira moved and laid her head on my chest. I smile and play with a strand of her hair pulling a blanket over us and falling asleep soon after.