Chapter 16

*Mira's pov*

I roll over in my bed in the morning throwing the covers off of me it's really hot to me for some reason and my throat hurts again like it did a couple weeks ago.

"Sam!" I yell winching at my throat.

"Sam!" I yell again as tears build up it feels like my throat is closing up.

"Colby!" I yell.

"What?! What's wrong?!" Sam yells running in holding a shoe.

"A shoe what would that have done?" I ask as he sits down on my bed, he puts his hand on my forehead.

"You're running a fever baby girl." he says frowning.

"My throat hurts a lot." I say he nods.

"I'll be right back." he says kissing my forehead walking out. I lay back down as I feel my bed dip down behind me and arm's wrap around my waist.

"Colby go away I don't want you to get sick." I say pushing him away.

"No your my girlfriend and I refused to leave you when you had the flu in 8 grade for a week than I got it anyway but still no." he says kissing my shoulder gently.

"Here baby girl take this than you can sleep again." Sam says holding out two pills and a glass of water I sit up taking the big white pills swallowing them quickly than drinking the water, Sam taking the glass again after I lay back down.

"Love you Mira." Colby says softly I smile it's the first time we have said it since we started dating.

"I love you to Colby." I say before falling asleep again.

-----

I wake up still in Colby's arm's I smile pushing some of his hair out of his face before slowly moving out of his arm's.

"I'm taking you to the doctor's tomorrow." Sam says as I sit down on the couch beside hi.

"Okay." I say.

"Did those pills help your throat some?" he asks I nod catching his phone as he tosses it to me.

Hey Sam it's Bart, I just wanted to let you guy's know that you might be moving to L.A. if your parent's say okay since you have photoshoots and interviews down here a lot. Tell Mira and Colby for me also.

P.S. Heard Colby finally asked Mira out about time lol.

I smile handing him his phone back after I read the text.

"I'm okay with moving to L.A. he's right about photoshoots and interviews." Sam says I nod.

"What about El?" I ask he shrugs.

"I think it would be better if I dated a girl that would be okay with my touring and stuff." He says my jaw drops.

"You mean like date a youtuber and viner girl? How long have you been thinking about that Sam?" I ask he shakes his head.

"Not long but don't you agree it would be better?" he says looking at me I sigh fiddling with my hands.

"Yeah." I say.

"You don't want to lose your friendship with El." he says I nod.

"She's the only girl who doesn't have to always talk about YouTube or vine idea's all the other's girl's that were like that used me to get close to one of the guy's." I say "But it's fine I partially did it because you liked her I still have Julia and Jordan and lox and Andrea and Jenn as best friend's." I say smiling he nods.

"I'll tell you now there's no dating Andrea because she and Kian are going to be together sooner or later (I still ship them) and no dating Jenn because she's going to going to end up with Jc sooner or later and same with lox and Jacob." I say he nods (I'm a major shipper of all of them you can tell).

"Got it." he says laughing I do also.

"Listen Mira when I do tell her I'm going to see if she'll still stay friend's with us okay?" he asks I nod.

"Okay now I don't want to talk about this topic of Emmalee and me anymore you need food you haven't ate all day." He says.

"What time is it?" I ask following him into the kitchen.

"7:38." He says with a amused smile.

"Wow and Colby is still asleep." I say catching the whip cream he tosses to me.

"Okay I flip him off the bed you spray him with the whip cream." he says I nod.

"Mira!" Colby yells as I spray him he grabs it from me spraying it in my hair and down Sam's shirt.

"Seriously you guy's?" he asks licking the whip cream off his hands.

"What were twins." we say at once than both laughing as he laughs also standing up hugging me.

"Okay seriously now food." Sam says once we clean up the mess we made in my room and what we got on oursleves with the whip cream.

"Pizza." we all say at once.

"Movie marathon." we all say again.

"Okay stop it." we all say again laughing after.

"I'll order the pizza you two get all the pillows and blankets." Sam says we nod walking to the hall closet grabbing all of them dragging them to the living room.

I smile as Colby pushes the two couches together to make a big bed like thing for us we than spread the blankets out across it and putting the pillows down on one side.

"Done." we say as Sam walks in he smiles kissing my forehead.

"Oh Colby read this text from Bart." he says Colby takes his phone reading it.

"I want to it's L.A. and can all of you please stop the thing with me finally asking out Mira." He says I laugh.

"Were okay with it also will find out soon." Sam says going to the door paying for the pizza than walking back in.

"Okay solra night starts now." He says using are ship name of are friendship as we turn on the first movie.

*5 movie's, 1 pizza, and 2 things of ice cream later.**Sam's pov*

"Okay guy's we need to get to sleep Mira has to go to the doctor's in the morning." I say they nod laying down on the couch bed thing they made.

"Night Mira love you." Colby says.

"Love you to Sam." he says after.

"Love you to Mira and Colby." I say.

"Night Sam and Colby love you." Mira says.

Soon they both fall asleep me following soon after.