Chapter 25

*Mira's pov*

I giggle as me and Sam(pottorff) are sitting on our surfboards.

I've been learning how to surf for a week now, and I'm a fast learner so I already got it down.

It's around 3pm and we've been at the beach since one so we've only been surfing for two hours.

"So how are you an Colby doing?" He asks looking at me.

"Good...I don't know we talked about the prank and I forgave him but we haven't really been speaking at all this week." I explain frowning.

He's been hanging out with Sam pepper all week and then my brother is hanging out with Cameron and Nash and them a lot.

We all pretty much live in Cali some with parents approval living with each other having are manger check up on us every couple of days.

Like all the O2L boys live in a house together and have their manger check up on them.

Cameron, Nash, Matt, Aaron, Ethan and Grayson; all I've with their parents.

Kian has a girlfriend named Jessie who's really sweet.

"Well your happy right?" He asks I shrug.

"I don't know. He's been partying ever since we got here." I state my voice raising a little bit. That's all him and Sam pepper have been doing is partying nonstop.

"Maybe you both need a break from each other." He suggests.

"Maybe." I mutter looking down into the water.

After a couple more minutes of waiting for waves to come in an none do we go back to the beach.

I put on my little dark red zipper jacket that cuts off right above my swim shorts; I don't wear bikini bottoms just the tops, the bottoms make me feel to uncomfortable.

After me and Sam both dry off we gather up all of our stuff and carry our surfboards back to his car.

We both went shopping for surfboards for me and I got a baby blue one that's the same type as his just different color. After he puts his in the trunk he takes mine doing the same.

"What about ice cream?" He asks me grinning I smile.

"Sure." I answer smiling.

As we walk down the boardwalk a couple of girls point to us that are probably thirteen or so.

"Sam I think their fans." I say motioning toward them he glances over and they start screaming and smiling as soon as he looks at them with me.

"Definitely are." He says nodding his head and taking my wrist leading us to them.

"Hey you guys you know your always welcome to come say hi to us if you see us." Sam says I nod in agreement.

"Can I please have a picture?" The brunette girl asks me with a huge smile.

"Of course you can." I answer smiling as Sam takes one with the other two girls.

"Hey want to make a quick video?" I ask them after we all take individual photos with them and then a group.

"Yes!" They all say at once I look at Sam who's just laughing.

We all sit on the the beach rocks together and I yank out my phone.

"Hey my lovelys!" I say happily "I have some fans with me right now...named." I continue looking at the girls now instead of my phone camera.

"Rosie, Riley, Kelly." The all repeat in a row.