Chapter 31

*Mira's pov*

Tears slipping down my cheeks. Cold sitting down onto me.

Its pouring down rain and I'm just walking trying to clear my mind out of what just happened at home.

Colby doesn't know. Not yet at least. I'm scared out of my fucking mind.

I'm pregnant. I bought the test, actually I bought four. They were all positive. That stupid pink plus sign stuck on my mind.

I start walking back home realizing its around midnight now. I've been walking for almost a hour in the pouring down rain.

"Colby?" I call walking through the front door, his head snaps up from his video games he's playing. Sam must be asleep.

I suck my bottom lip in as I fiddle with my hands.

"I ha-ve some-thing to tell you." I stutter out he walks over to me slipping my soaking wet coat off my arms.

"Your freezing." He says rubbing my arms softly.

"Colby." I say softly as he leads me upstairs to my room to change out of my rain soaked clothes.

I change into some new clothes walking out of my bathroom also. I jump as lightening strikes outside with a loud clap of thunder. Its usual for Cali to get storms but not impossible.

I pull the hoodie sleeves of his down over my hands not meeting his eyes.

I watch as he spots all of the empty pregnancy test boxes on my bed. The test still laying on the bathroom sink and one on the floor that I dropped as I started crying my eyes out.

Crying out of nervousness, fear, failure. Just all of my emotions came tumbling down right after that last one, that was just like the others. Positive.

"Is this what you need to tell me?" He asks calmly I nod moving my hair to the side as the tears well up in my eyes again.

"Colby...I'm pregnant." I sob out he smiles widely.

"That's awesome!" He says happily, I hug my arms over my chest.

"Mira?" He asks softly not seeing my happiness of the situation.

I'm not repaired for all of this. I can't be a parent. Not yet. I just turned seventeen for hells sake!

"I can't. I can't be a parent." I say shaking my head.

"Mira face reality this is happening." He says tugging me to him. Making me sit beside him.

"We're not giving up a kid." He says sternly.

"Colby." I say "we have to agree on something."

"Mira. We will but abortion or adoption is not happening. Yes we're young but I'm not giving up any kid of mine." He says anger starting to lace his voice.

"Can we go to the doctors to be confirmed fully?" I ask.

I want to have a kid one day. But I mean like one day far far far away. When I'm not a teenager no longer.

"Yes of course." He says rubbing my thigh softly.

---

The next morning Colby tells me he called the doctor and to get ready that were leaving in a hour.

By the time we get to the doctors and our both sitting in the office I feel like I'm going to throw up out of nervousness and fear.

"Mirabetha Brock?" The doctor calls I stand up following Colby kicking his butt as we walk back.

"Mira!" He whisper yells pinching my arm I smack his hand he smacks mine back and we do that for a minute before we walk into the doctors exam room.

We have a weird relationship.

"Okay how long has all these signs been showing?" The doctor asks after he goes over the checklist of things.

"A month?" I answer unsure.

After that I get some cold gel over my stomach an they roll a thing over it.

After I get the stuff cleaned off, after the scan they walk out.

"Mirabetha Brock?" I ask Colby he nods with a huge smile.

"Fuck you." I state.

"You kinda can't Mira were in public." He answers with a laugh I roll my eyes but can't help but not to smile a little at his cockiness.

"Well Mirabetha your three months pregnant." The doctor says walking back in my eyes go wide.

Three months?

"Will give you a minute." The doctor says walking back out I fall back onto the bed covering my face

Three fucking months?

"This is amazing." Colby says in awe looking at the altra sound pictures.

"I don't want to keep the baby Colby." I say he meets my eyes sighing softly.

"Will figure this out I promise." He says taking my hand.

"Me and you." I say.

"Forever and always." He finishes kissing my hand I force a smile for him.

Fuck my life.