Bromance.

We checked into the hotel soon after we arrived and now we were all in Mr. Charlie's suite sitting in the living room waiting for him to finish his conversation with the person on the other side of the phone.

I looked to my side and saw Dré looking down at his phone. Okay, that was it.

"How long are you going to give me the silent treatment?" I spoke out and he lifted his head to look at me.

"I'm not giving you the silent treatment."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you- you know what forget about it."

I turned my head to look straight ahead and away from Dré while folding my hands, and pouting my lips.

Dré scoffed lightly and turned his body fully toward me. "Louise."

I didn't look at him, waiting for him to proceed with what he wanted to say.

"I only gave you space because I thought that was what you wanted me to do. And besides, it's not silent treatment if you never tried to talk to me in the first place."

I turned to face him and he smirked at me. It was my turn to scoff. "Well it's not like I totally disliked the space you gave me, it helped me organize my thoughts." he nodded in agreement.

"And I didn't talk to you because I thought you hated me. I knew you were angry at me so I didn't want to say anything that would aggravate you."

"I was angry. I mean the girl I like friend-zoned me, it's not exactly a happy experience." Gosh, when he put it that way I felt so guilty.

"But the space we had also made me organize my thoughts and acknowledge one thing."

"Which is?" I looked at his face and his expression turned serious, eyes holding mine in a fierce gaze.

"I'm not giving up."

I opened my mouth to say something but no words could come out so I just stared at him.

"What's going on? What's with the faces?" a voice broke me out of the trance I was in.

"Nothing." Dré replied before I got the chance to.

Mr. Charlie looked between the two of us. It seemed like he wanted to say something but he didn't but said instead "We're visiting our gallery tomorrow so you two are free to sightsee today. Come back to the hotel before nighttime so we can have dinner together."

"Was that last part directed toward me or Louise?" Dré said daringly.

Mr. Charlie's eyes narrowed and he glared at Dré but Dré's eyes had the same look.

"O...kay. This is getting pretty tense. I'll be leaving now, I'll make sure to be back before dinner too." I grabbed my purse off the chair as I stood up, hurrying out of the room and out of the hotel.

"What is with those two? It seems like they have some kind of history between them."

It was a hot afternoon and all the 'hot spots' here had a plethora of people so I decided to go have lunch instead.

I went to a restaurant that I was familiar with. You know when you don't have memories of a particular event but little things like the restaurants you went to, things you ate, kind of stick with you no?

I recognized this restaurant and loved their croissant and hot chocolate. My mouth was watering from the thought of it. I wiped the back of my hand on my mouth and entered the restaurant.