Epiphany.

Charlie's Pov
I looked to my right and saw Lousie standing, smiling at me. She was wearing a black dress and her red hair matched her lips. I don't know why I always felt this way when I saw her. Confusion was the best word to describe it.

She began walking toward me, my eyes never leaving hers. "Louise." I said quietly.

My eyes flutter open as I wrapped my hands even more tightly around the person in front of me. "Louise?"

I opened my eyes fully as Dré's blue eyes stared into mine. "Ah!" we screamed at the same time and scurried to both ends of the bed.

"What are you doing in my room?!" we yelled in unison.

I looked around quickly. "André. This is my room. Why are you in my room and sleeping in my bed?"

"I...I don't know. I can't remember what happened last night."

"Ah, my head." I groaned and placed both of my hands on my head. Dré winced equally. We were both suffering from a massive hangover.

"Just how much did we drink?" I asked eyeing both of our half-naked bodies.

Dré looked to the bedside table and grabbed a bottle of water tossing it to me before collecting another and drinking it."Thanks."

"Knock knock." Louise's figure stepped into the room. She had already dressed up for the day. She was in a teal pantsuit today.

"I hope I'm not interrupting..anything?" she said pointing between the both of us as our hands flew up to cover our chests. Louise just rolled her eyes and dropped a bottle on the bed.

"Judging from the way you two drank last night, my guess is that your heads must be throbbing. Have some of that."

"How come you're not hungover?" André asked her.

"Unlike you two that was hellbent on proving who could drink best, I stayed sober for your sakes. You guys owe me." she replied to him.

"Anyways. You two should probably get ready now. Our meeting is at 10 am and it's currently 9 am." she looked at her wristwatch and told us before turning to leave the room.

"Wait, Louise." Dré called out.

He then used his thumb to point between the two of us. "Who won the contest yesterday? It was me right?"

"You? Please. If I can't remember anything, I clearly remember you blacking out while I still stood strong."

"You stole my line. I saw you black out." Dré folded his arms arguing with me.

"It's only Louise that can reveal the truth." he nodded and we both turned to her.

"Who won?" I asked her this time.

She kept quiet looking between us then opened her mouth but closed it. "I'm not telling! Get dressed!" she yelled leaving the room.

"No offense, Charlie, who am I kidding? A lot of offenses, I have a feeling it was I who won."

I rolled my eyes and replied to him. "I don't feel like arguing with you today. Leave." I used my hand to shun him away before swallowing some pain relief medicine.

He took the bottle with him as he left the room.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed for our meeting at the gallery.

We visited our gallery here and it was just as magnificent as the one back in London, dare I say even better. Luckily the meeting ended quickly so I suggested we look around for a bit before visiting our company's branch.