Made of Glass.

*clears throat*

Hey.

I contemplated a lot about whether or not to write this entry but I decided to because Taming the Master has been gaining a bit of attention on Wattpad.

Thank you all for reading, adding to your library, voting, and loving the story. I see all the collections you add this book to and it really warms my heart.

*gets teary-eyed*

If you guys are liking this story this much, then I can bet you'll like my other story(ies) as well.

Get this:

Girl steps in puddle, turns ghost-like? Invincible-ish? Her existence becomes wiped out of the memories of her family and friends and everyone who knows her. Completely gone. Poof!

Fast forward three years later, she's well, managing to get by not-human, and then one day after not being noticed by anyone for a long time, a boy speaks to her.

Yes. That's the male lead.

Fast forward, they become friends and more than friends. Roomies?

If your kinda romance is golden-retriever, cocky, rich boy and cool, cat-owner, bold girl, with lots of banter between the leads, diabetes-level romance scenes, awkward moments, trauma bonding (jk), sad I'm-here-for-you scenes, heart-wrenching scenes, corny couple items; and you're interested in a British, vain, villain who has glowing yellow eyes; and you can also relate to the feeling of being left behind by your peers, just like the main character-Lola.

Look no further folks.

Made of Glass is your next best pick. In this fantasy-ish- romantic, slice-of-life story, you'll get to become invested with the characters as they navigate life together, overcoming difficulties and making big decisions.

You'll also get to see them fall in love. Don't you just love watching or in this case, reading the whole falling-in-love process?

I know I do.

It's set in fall-winter with warm, cozy scenes. Well, most of the story.

Here's a better summary for ya:

Lola Shane, 15 and in her last year of middle school. Her biggest worry was picking out the car she wanted for her 16th birthday. From having sleepovers with her besties almost every Friday, and complaining about long school hours, to living on the cold streets of New York, barely human.

It wasn't always this way. On her way back from school one rainy day, she stumbled upon a puddle; a puddle that shone bright light. Going home frightened about what she had seen, she pushes it aside and blames her tiredness from the school day.

It wasn't until she saw her images in picture frames, disappearing, that the earlier panic resurfaced. Coupled with her parents somehow not seeing and talking to her, she was sure something was wrong. She tries holding onto them but her hands go right through their shoulders.

While in denial, she is sure that she is dreaming but soon realizes it is her reality. Lola is in despair and feels like all hope is lost until she revisits the puddle. There she sees a riddle being written in the water and memorizes it.

Three years later, she'd been managing to get by being unnoticed by the world and being ghost-like. So it's no surprise when she freezes in panic as black-haired, blue-eyed Tyler leans down to her crouched position and speaks to her.

Will this boy be the clue to understanding the phenomenon that changed her life? And will the two of them be able to crack the riddle and get back Lola's old life? Will Lola meet the person who destroyed her once peaceful life?

Huh? Huuuuhhh??

Are you interested? Is your curiosity piqued?

I sure hope so. I hope you'll get to fall in love with this story as I did when writing and editing it.

The story is on my profile, but here's the link as well:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/251649787?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=_itsamirage_

Thank you in advance if you decide to read it.

*offers a bribe of your favorite ice cream*

I have another story on my profile. I'll talk about that in-depth in the future. But for now:

It's a...pirate-fantasy-otherworld-mermaid involved-magic necklace-female captain- treasure discovering-looting-magical world-monsters-caves-typa story.

That was long.

A female pirate AND captain who's sooo cool and can kick the butts ( and has already done so) of all the male pirates and captains?

Sign me up✍🏾

But for now, Lola and Tyler and Caramel, and Waffles await you :)

Enjoy 🍨