6. Fab4 misbehaving with nandini, manik indirect warning to Fab4

Hey guys

I am really glad by seeing the response of my story.

Here is the next chapter, I hope you all like it.

Inline Comments are highly appreciable. And to get fast updates, vote and give your comments.

Thank you

~~

After leaving the mansion, manik started his journey to music label company. When he went there , he saw his friends also coming, so he moved towards them and said

Manik : Good Morning guys

They also wished him, all of a sudden Aliya asked

Aliya : Manik what happen to you in morning, are you ok?

Listening this manik remembered what aliya said, but he didn't understand how to raise that topic as it won't be good, so he thought to let it go for now and next time if she say he will handle her carefully.

He was so lost in his thoughts, that he didn't remember his friends waiting for his answers. To bring him out of his thought process, cabir called him loudly

Manik : Huh? ..Yeah guys I am fine.

Aliya : Then why you didn't talk properly to us.

Manik : I was in middle of work, so I didn't respond.

They convinced with his answer and all nodded their head and proceeded to move inside office. After seeing office they were truly mesmerized.

Aliya (excitedly) : Guys I expected it to be beautiful, but I didn't knew that it will be this much costly and high class.

Dhruv( in trance) : Yeah aliya this is awesome, I wish we can own this.

Mukti : You know if this company owner is bachelor, I will definitely marry him.

All looked at her in shock, she too realised what she told, so she said

Mukti : I am joking guys.

They all got relief, like who won't get shock, the lady beam saying this.

Soon Mukesh(PA) came to them to receive them, while they are going something or someone caught manik attention. So he called that person loudly.

Manik(excitedly) : Nandini

Everyone looked in that direction and we can see there nandini standing with shocked expression. And again to her dismay , she saw manik coming towards her.

Here manik came towards nandini excitedly, ignoring everyone stares and hugs her and whisper in her ears.

Manik(huskily) : What happen Jaan, why are you so shocked? Didn't I told you that I won't leave you easily.

Nandini was totally shocked she don't even know whether she should reciprocate hug or not also, as they decided that they won't disclose to anyone that they knew each other but here her monster malhotra is playing some other game. Sensing her thoughts manik said

Manik(whispered) : Hug me back jaan.

Listening this she immediately hugged him. And they broke hug listening some voices.

Aliya (with jealousy to nandini) : How dare you to hug my manik?

Manik looked at her in shock first for her Question because he was the one who hugged her and second My manik which he is not and last but not least that nandini will surely make her regret as she was already pissed with aliya.