21. Aliya proposed manik

Hey guys

Thank you so much for the response on previous chapter. Hoping that you would shower this chapter also with your love.

Dont forget to vote on this chapter and comment down your views. And silent readers do vote and support your writer.

Inline comments are appreciable.

Thank you

~~

Next day Fab4 waited for manik to turn up but he didn't came. They tried a lot to contact but still of no use. And in all this mess what they forgot is, even nandini is not in home. Whereas manan were sleeping peacefully in each other arms after celebrating their beautiful night.

Next day

When Fab4 woke up and came in the hall, they saw nandini in hall having her coffee. And that is when they realised they didn't ask nandini once about manik nor they saw her previous day. So they went to ask her

Dhruv : Hi Nandini, Good morning

Nandini : Good Morning dhruv

Aliya (hurriedly): Nandini do you know where manik is ?

Nandini just nodded her head in no because she was confused by seeing aliya eagerness. Fab4 sat on sofa present in living hall, while here nandini was busy in figuring out why they are so eager to meet manik.

After sometime manik came inside the living room where he saw his friends there. He, with his charming smile moved towards in between he smiled towards nandini secretly, but she didn't saw him.

Manik : Hi guys

That is when everyone saw manik came, then everyone started questioning him about his whereabouts. By losing patience manik shouted at them saying

Manik (shouted) : Guys just shut up, Talk one by one, I cant able to understand anything.

But he knew what they want to ask because he have a slight idea about what they want to ask. He expected his friends to plan surprise for his birthday and he knew he need to answer their questions without knowing the real meaning of their birthday party.

Aliya : Where were you last 2 days manik ?

Manik : Vo I am busy with some work.

Mukti (sternly): Don't lie to us manik, we know you don't have any meeting or work scheduled for yesterday and infact we came to know that every year for one week of your birthday you won't be available to anyone. So, there is no need to lie.

Manik : See mukti I said I have work; I didn't say I have work related to office or something. I have some personal work or to be precise I like to be alone with myself on my birthday. It is as simple as that.

Aliya (angrily): It is not as simple as you said manik, you know we have made surprise plan for you, but you didn't even show up.

Both manik look towards nandini once before answering aliya.

Manik (tried to cheer them): Aliya relax why are you getting so hyper. I understand you guys have an arranged surprise party for me. Tho even we can have party now right and we can celebrate my birthday again.

Aliya ( angrily) : But manik it wont happen like how I planned for your birthday right?

Manik (shrugging his shoulders): How does it matter aliya?