36. Plan success or fail?

Hey guys

First of all thank you so much for the votes on previous chapter guys, it really means a lot to me.

Pls do shower this chapter also with your votes and valuable comments.

Inline comments are love

Target : 200+ votes

Thank you

~~

Next morning (In india)

We can see a hall filled people running here and there. We can see Mr and Mrs kapoor were standing on the stage with many reporters surrounding around to capture the moment when the soul owner of Kapoor Industries grace her presence.

In all this, the most happiest people was the Mr. And Mrs. Kapoor as their dream to own this Company is coming true for which they waited these many years.

With a smiling face, Mrs.Kapoor (Jyothi, I hope you remembered her name) took the mic before she speak to press.

Jyothi : Hello everyone, I know you are waiting to see my princess whom we are hiding from the world. And today she is going to grace her presence.

Mr.Kapoor took the mic from her and said

Mr.Kapoor : So here everything is ready, so let's call my princess to the call.

(They both deliberately didn't took nandini's name, and reason for it, you guys are smart enough to know)

Soha came on the stage, smiled at media, they asked few questions for which she replied with her ever fake smile. Then it's time to register property on her name. Legal lawyer, registerer present there to register property and media giving live telecast on almost every channel as it is the first time Nandini Kapoor is being introduced to world.

(Haa haa I know you all must be thinking that, here this much happening where is our most fav couple manan right? Don't worry now we will see what they doing)

In London

We can see a couple sitting in their room. And their attention were fixed on some thing and by looking at their eyes we can see their desperation to win.

And that couple is non other than our manan. And their attention is fixed on TV where there is a live telecast of soha's introduction to world as Nandini.

Manik turned towards nandini and guestured her something, nodding her head, she picked up her laptop and did something. And showed thumbs up symbol to manik, then even manik did something on his mobile.

Then Manan looked at TV again and there they could see Mr.Kapoor checking his mobile as his mobile got pinged with a message. (Which was sent by manik). And then at the same time nandini did something on her laptop.

As soon as nandini done her work, she looked up at manik with smirk, who was already smirking. Their face plastered with evil smile.

Nandini (exclaimed with evil smile) : Here we go

Manik (same as nandini) : 3

Nandini : 2

Manik : 1

Manan (shouted loudly) : BHOMMMMM

As soon as they said this, here in India, lawyer and registerer shouted loudly. Let's see what is it.

In India

Lawyer and Registerer : What the hell is this Mr.Kapoor?

Mr.Kapoor (with confused face) : What happened Mr.Khanna(registerer) and Mr.Singh (lawyer)