46.Ruthless Malhotra-II

Hi all

Thank you so much for the response on previous chapter, it means a lot to me. Please do support me in this chapter also.

Target :200+ votes and 100+ comments.

Inline comments are love.

Thank you

~~

Manik's POV

As soon as I said I feel that Mr.Kapoor can't be Nandini's father, I observed the couple looking at each other with nervous or may be out of fear which I am not sure.

Suddenly reality hit me, that means is he not my Nandini's father? Or AM I misunderstanding ?. Let's check once.

So you are not Nandini's father right?" I asked him narrowing my eyes at him. And for a second I saw him getting shocked and immediately said

"No no, I am her father. She is my daughter only. Yes". He tried to say confidently. Along with him I heard Mrs.Kapoor voice " Yes she is his daughter only".

But I knew reality is something else cause their words and eyes were poles apart. And I am completely shock Matlab if Nandini is not his daughter, then how come.. Matlab got ra... I shaked my head to remove the dirty thoughts in my head, No no this wouldn't have happened. But if it happened I will never leave that bloody bastard who forced himself on Maa.

But before that I need to listen truth from their mouth for that I know what I have to do.Smirking at them, I walked near Soha who was crying in agony due to pain, her whole face became red, taking deep breaths because of spiciness. I felt bad for her, but I knew she deserve it.

Kapoor couple became alert by seeing me near Soha thinking I will hurt her again which is partial truth. If they didn't speak truth then definitely I am gonna hurt her, if I won't even harm her. Mmm atleast for now.

See I am totally innocent here.

"Please don't do anything to her, she is already in pain. She can't take any more. Please I beg you, leave her" Mr.Kapoor pleaded nahh begged me for his daughter.

I gave them a look before saying "Really? Soha aapki daughter hai, Nandini is also your daughter. Both are your blood then". Acting like thinking something I said " Then how come your blood is boiling seeing Soha getting hurt and how come you feel an urge to harm Nandini? (With stern eyes)"

I again saw fear in his eyes before answering "It's because I hate her. Yes".

Really, then I will also see how you open your mouth. I turned to my guard and guestured him something, getting the clue he hand overed what I asked him to.

Seeing the belt in my hands Kapoor family looked horrified at me. Not just by seeing belt but seeing the nail present at the end of belt.

"Manik please leave her, why are you doing this with her. We are the one who tortured Nandini right? So please leave her" This time Mrs.Kapoor begged me listening that a chuckle left from my lips.

"Arey I am just checking, Whether Mr.Kapoor's blood will remain calm same like in Nandini's case or not. If not Then pakka she must be some illegitimate child of yours right? So I am just getting rid of her as far as I knew he have a strong heart to harm his daughter, even to kill his daughter". Aiyyappa maaf kar dena, I know I shouldn't used those words but I am helpless.

My thoughts got broken listening Mr.Kapoor loud shout "Haan nahi hain vo meri beti"

Cutting him off I said " See I told you Soha is not your daughter, so let me continue" Saying this I raised my hand up to beat her, before that, he again shouted loudly