23. Manik confronts Fab4

Hey guys

Thank you so much for each and everyone who voted and commented on previous chapter. I would be really happy if all my readers vote for my all chapters.

Hoping that you would the lot more response in this chapter. And to get faster updates, please try to increase the votes and comments than previous chapter guys.

Thank you

~~

Dhruv : Cabir its crystal clear that nandini only slapped her because manik treat mukti as his sister, so how could he raise his hand on her? Even we saw in college, if someone say something to mukti, manik will beat the hell out of them, and protect her like a elder brother. So its obvious , mukti is talking bad about nandini's love, so nandini only will slap right? Wait you are thinking manik would have slapped her?

Cabir : Yeah, because he neither reacted nor be there for mukti. So It could be manik too right?

Dhruv : Arey idiot, if manik slapped mukti, why would nandini take responsibility for that?

With this cabir got satisfied but not fully, like he still have doubt that why manik didnt took stand for mukti when nandini was threatening them. He thought to ask him later.

----------------------------------------

As nandini turn towards other side angrily, manik back hugged her by keeping his chin on her shoulder and asked her

Manik : Kya hua jaan? What happened to you? Why are you angry on me?

As soon as he completed his sentence, a hiss escaped from his mouth because he unknowingly put pressure on his injured hand. Nandini immediately turned towards him, held his hand then glared at him checking his hand. While manik was smiling like a fool seeing her care.

Manik : Nannu I am ok, dont worry. I put some pressure unknowingly na, So it pained and now I am ok.

Listening this nandini left his hand, went to bedside table leaving manik in confused state. Then she brought the glass of water, manik thought she was going to give him, but she drank the water and give the empty glass to him. He took it confusedly and asked her

Manik (confused face) : What is it for ? (pointing towards the glass)

Nandini (controlling her anger, she said sarcastically) : This?? Your left hand is safe right? I thought you would like to injure it also , you wont like your safe hands right? So can you just break it as well. Meanwhile I will bring first aid box. In fact I guess I should order for some more.

Saying this she was going to bring first aid box but manik was quick enough to hold her hand and pulled her on his lap, She struggled to get up, but even with hand he was strong enough to hold her. As she is still struggling, manik said

Manik : Jaan please na, I know I am wrong and you are hurted with this. I even know that you are not only hurt but also upset with me. We both know we had enough today, so please let both of us not fight na. (with puppy face) Please

Nandini just nodded her head but she was still angry on him for hurting his hand. And manik was smart enough to understand that.

Manik : Kuch bolo na, Please dont give me silent treatment Jaan. You know right you can correct me if I am wrong? (she nodded) tho correct me na..

Nandini (calmly) : Till now how many times I told you to not hurt yourself?

Manik didnt say anything, because he knew she said many times. Seeing him silent nandini again asked him