53. Her Surprise

Hi guys

I am soo happy as I am publishing next chapter after soo many days. I hope you will like this.

And thanks to everyone who supported me everytime. And yes next chapter will be updated soon, means super soon.

Pls do vote and comment down your view of you like chapter.

Inline comments are highly appreciable.

Thank you

~~

"YOU CHEATER" Manik exclaimed seeing the country name where they reached.

"What do you mean by calling me as cheater?" Nandini asked him irritatedly as she expected him to be surprised but here he was accusing her.

Seeing her irritated face, Manik said taking a step forward to her "Cheater ka matlab tho cheater hi hain"

"Manik I will kill you if you dont speak clearly" Nandini said angrily to which he gulped and complained "Cause I already planned to bring you here but you stole my idea,(glaring her) So of course you are a cheater".

Nandini looked at him with wide eyes open eyes, until she processed his words, once she did, she laughed at him irritating the hell out of him. Seeing her laughing like this, Manik held her shoulders and said irritatedly "Stop laughing Nandu. You are irritating me more"

To which she laughed more and by pulling his cheeks she said controlling her laugh "Aww so cute Mannu, You are Jealous ki I brought you here before you. Aww Manik Malhotra this time you are late, And I am one first step. Yaayy"

Saying this she jumped in happiness by removing his hands from her shoulder. At first Manik frowned seeing her jumping and laughing, but a smile adorned on his face seeing her soo happy.

With a smile on his face, Manik moved towards her, pulling her by waist, he placed his lips on her and kissed her lovingly. At the first she was startled, but eventually she kissed him back happily. While being in kiss, he moved his head to kiss her properly by pulling her closer.

Feeling her breathless, he broke the kiss and kissed her forehead deeply while she was trying to catch her breath, so he rubbed her back to calm her down. Once she was calm, he dashed his head on her playfully and said teasingly

"Koi nahi, mera dil tho kab ki chori ki hai thumne, ab mera surprise bhi chura liya, and.. I dont mind you know" To which he earned a light slap from her followed by his laugh.

Later she said sadly "Mannu sachme I dont know you are planning a trip to Maritius", to which he smiled lightly and said "I know" Pulling her nose he continued "Buddhu". She pouted listening this making him laugh.

Then they both came outside the airport by holding each other hands and saw a man holding a board with their names. They both went towards him and settling their luggage in cab, they started their journey towards their hotel.

Entering their villa, they were aww seeing its interior design which was so simple yet elegant.

"Wow Mannu, its so amazing na" Nandini said while admiring the room. Manik back hugged her and whispered huskily "Indeed its beautiful as One of the most beautiful in the world graced her presence"

She blushed listening this, but pushed him back and said "Kuch bhi" and moved upstairs to their room leaving a smiling Manik behind.

Manik's POV