24. Smart manik

Hey guys

Thank you so much for the response on previous chapter, it really means a lot to me.

Do shower the same for this chapter too guys. And please don't forget to vote and comment.

Inline comments are highly appreciable

Thank you

~~

Listening dhruv's words, nandini with shock look towards manik whose back was facing her. She palmed her face and thought

Nandini (self talk) : What the hell is wrong with this manik? Why he was triggering them? Just before some hours I told him to not provoke them? But he?? Aiyyappa please save us na? Give some brain to this Idiot Malhotra.

Manik froze on his feet listening this, he lost in his thoughts till Dhruv called him again

Dhruv : Manik, kya hua dar gaya kya?

Remaining Fab3 members were also smiling thinking that manik won't leave them now.

Manik turned towards them with straight face moving towards dhruv, he asked

Manik : So when do you want me to keep press conference?

Dhruv (with shock) : Huhh

Manik (calmly) : I am asking you when can we keep a press conference?

Cabir : Why manik??

Manik : Because Dhruv wanted to say that we are not friends from childhood. (With smirk) So go ahead Dhruv.

Saying this he stood placing his both hands on his pant pockets, with a smirk on his face. Fab4 turned pale listening this, because they thought manik will come around but here exactly opposite happened.

Dhruv (nervously) : Par ..manik you only said right, that you wanted us to announce.

Manik (with smirk) : Now I am only saying right?? Go ahead. Thum logon ko kya lagtha hain? Thum log mujhe dhamki dogi or mai dar jaunga. Seriously guys (laughingly) But guys even if you say to media or anyone there is no loss for me. But for you it will definitely have.

Fab4 were confused as what loss they have. Seeing them like this manik said

Manik : Don't confuse guys, I will say by myself. If you announce then it's sure I won't be in Fab5 and I guess you must be aware that one music labels declined to work without me. So officially Fab5 will end. And also Malhotra industries is one of the main investor in your companies. So loss is yours. I won't loss anything.

Listening nandini got a bright smile, whereas Fab4 lost their colors.

Cabir : Manik listen we are not going to announce anything, Dhruv just got fear to loss his buddy, so to not loss you he said those words in immaturity. You know right he is impulse.

Mukti : Haan manik, don't take his words seriously.

Aliya : Yes manik baby..

Before she could say something further, manik interrupted her

Manik (shouted loudly) : Just shut up Aliya, don't baby me ok. Neither I am your baby nor you have that connectivity with me. So it will be better if you stay in your limits.

Dhruv : Manik why are you getting angry on aliya?

Manik : Because I am done with all of you. You know what let's just finish this album, then you can do whatever you want. I have did many things for you, but today when I didn't accept Aliya's proposal you guys turned against me. Wow just like wow.