33. Manik to break his friendship with Fab4,Nandini's truth infront of Mr.Kapoor

Hey guys

Thank you guys for the love and support which you showered on previous chapter, it means a lot to me.

Pls do shower same on this chapter and also do comment guys.

Target : 190+ votes and unlimited comments

Thank you

~~

Both cabir and manik came to backside of music label where there is small garden present. Settling themselves on the bench, both waited for other to talk.

Seeing manik not even initiating to talk first, cabir himself started talking.

Cabir : What happened to us manik? Why aren't you like before? We know we did a mistake manik but can't you forgive us? I know you are angry with us manik, but Ithna bhi kya gussa manik tu hamse baat hi nahi karna chahta hain? Aur tho aur tu kuch boltha hi nahi ki tu kaha ja raha hain aaj kal? Do you even know because of your sudden disappear what we went through yesterday?

While talking all this cabir tone is too calm as he knew if he talk angrily or in accusing tone, manik may freak out and things will go out of control.

While on the other side manik turned his face away in anger, as how easily he is saying that as a mistake by bl***dy breaking his trust.

Cabir : Manik why are you silent now? Talk to me manik, say what is there in your mind? If you don't say anything na then how could we know what you are feeling?

Manik (taunted) : Why should I share my feelings cabir so that you guys can use that against me ? To blackmail me? Or should I precise to threaten me for your own benefits??

Cabir was shocked listening this but still he tried to say while holding manik's hands.

Cabir : Manik you are misunderstanding us. How can we..

Manik pushed his hands away and standing up from his seat

Manik (shouted angrily) : Ohh really now I am misunderstanding everything?? Like seriously?? Then what was that when you guys tried to threaten me to accept Aliya's feelings and also be with you or else you will reveal about me asking to be my childhood friends to everyone. You guys almost would have succeeded if it is something that affect me. nahi?? And you have guts me to ask about my feelings, what i am doing everything ...like seriously?? (Chuckling sarcastically) Aur thum he lagta hain ki mai thum se share karunga.

Manik (looking into his eyes) : Main thumhe pagal tho nahi dikh raha hun na? And now after all this you guys you are trustworthy ?

Cabir don't have anything to say in return, he thought he will say some good words to manik and will prove infront of him that they still care for him like before. But here everything went in different way.

Seeing him lost in his thoughts manik shouted

Manik : Now open your mouth god damn it. Bada bol raha tha na ki tum log meri friends hain, vo hain ye hain. Kya aise hote hain friends ki they will use their friends weak point for their benefits. If yes then I really don't want their friendship and all.

Pulling him by his collar, he uttered in dangerous tone.

Manik : Get this point straight into your smart brain Mr.Dhawan that ki I Manik Malhotra already broke my friendship with Fab5 long back. If you haven't realised it yet, then I guess it's high time for you to wake up from your dreamland.