45. Ruthless Malhotra -I

Hey guys

Thank you so much guys for your votes, comments and support. It really means a lot to me.

I know I have said I will update 2 chapters, but due to some unexpected work I couldn't write other half of second chapter. So I have updated 1 and half in this chapter only. It's nearly 2600 words guys.

So please do support me in this chapter too.

Next part target :200+ votes and 100+ comments.

Inline comments are love.

Thank you

~~

Here as soon as Manik went after tieing Mr.Kapoor, he called his men to shift him to one of his place and also asked them to make necessary arrangements to treat the guest well. After coming to hospital he again called his men and said them to take his phone and message his wife saying her and her daughter to come at one place from where his (Mr.Kapoor) men will guide them to him. And also warned them to be careful around them until they kidnapped them.

As Manik planned they kidnapped Jyothi and Soha without their knowledge saying Mr.Kapoor sent them and brought to the place where they kept MR.Kapoor. As soon as they enter the room Manik's men tied them to the chair without covering their mouth. Soon they saw Mr.Kapoor was tied in the same room but his mouth is closed.

They both shouting asking him "What the hell is this dad/Ajith? Why are you tied to Chair and why are we tied to chair?"

While here Mr.Kapoor aka Ajith is equally surprised to see his family present here, that too kidnapped. He was wondering how did this happened but suddenly something striked his mind and i.e., Manik. Yes only he can do this. Getting a mere thought manik is going to harm his only family make a shiver ran in his spine. He look at them with extreme fear, concern, pain, love in his eyes. Eventhough he was heartless towards Nandini and Priya but he loves his wife and daughter a lot.

Seeing him not even answering for their questions, Jyothi again asked him "Ajith why aren't you speaking anything? Why are you even tied to chair? Where the hell is that Nandini?"

She asked all questions in an ago expecting him to answer when his mouth was tied with cloth. Brainless lady!!

"Mom dad's mouth was tied, then how are you expecting him to answer you, Relax mom, we will find a way to get out from here, May be they dont know with whom they are messing with, once they get to know about, they themselves will leave us." Soha said boosting their ego without knowing this time they are dealing with Monster who is going to make their life hell.

Here Ajith was scared to hell, but he couldn't voice out his thoughts except praying god to help his family.

Soon room door got opened revealing a tall,charming,handsome man along with his bodyguards entering inside the room. Soha eyes landed on the man, seeing the person Soha eyes twinkled with happiness thinking now he will save her.

But to her bad luck the Man who came was no other than our Manik Monster Malhotra who will never ever help them as he was the one who brought them there to give what they deserve. He will make sure they pay for each tear his Jaan shed because of them.

"Thank god Manik you came. You can some bloody bastards kidnapped us and kept here. Please open our ropes and help us to get out from here. We dont even know where they us too." Soha chirped happily to which Manik smirked inwardly.

"Yeah Ms.Kapoor. I am here to help you out cause after today I will make sure you dont require any help ever. Right Mr.Kapoor? Manik said smirking at them while Mr.Kapoor was sweating understanding the double meaning behind his words. Here Jyothi and Soha were happy thinking Manik will help them.