38. Adorable Nandini

Hey guys

Thanks for all the love on this story. Pls do continue your support.

Target : 210+votes and lovable comments.

Inline comments are highly appreciable

Thank you

~~

Manik was the first one to wake up as he also slept along with nandini. Waking up, he rubbed his eyes to get rid of his sleep. As soon as his eyes fell on his Jaan, his automatically curved into a smile seeing her face.

He chuckled seeing her almost sleeping half on him. Her one hand circled around his waist while other hand laying right top of his heart.

He kissed her forehead tucking her hair strands behind her ear making her hug him even tighter. He kept kissing her forehead and head till how much time he don't know.

After almost an hour, He realised it is time for their dinner and even there is no butlers as their madam gave leave to them for today. Sighing he reached out for his phone, picking it up from side table, he ordered light food and fruit juices for them along with their favourite desserts.

He slowly made nandini sleep on the bed without disturbing her beauty sleep. He pecked her forehead and kiss and moved towards washroom for getting freshen up.

As soon as he came out, his phone rang, picking up he said "coming" as it was delivery boy. He came out from his room, so that his friends don't get doubt that he was with nandini.

Reaching hall, he saw Aliya took their food, so he moved towards her and forwarded his hand, seeing this she said

Aliya (smiling) : Arey no Manik, you have ordered food for us na, so don't worry you wait here I will dish out the food and serve for you. Okay wait

As soon as she said this, Manik was like 'What the hell? Where did I mentioned that it's for all?'.

Before he could say something, Aliya was going to leave from there, But manik stopped her saying

Manik : Aliya wait, When did I mentioned it's for all? It is only for me .

Mukti : Then what should we eat now? No butlers were there today.

Manik : That is for you to think

Saying this, he took the food from Aliya and moved towards kitchen to dish out the food. As soon as he came out, he saw his friends still looking at him. Ignoring them he started to move towards his room.

As soon as he left, navya said

Navya : He is changed a lot. Previously he used to think about all, but now he didn't even bother about your presence.

Cabir : True. But we will win him back. Don't worry.

May be he is determined to get his friend back, may be he is ready to do anything to get him back but what he don't know is,

Nandini's room

Manik entered Nandini's room, and saw her still sleeping. He kept the tray on side table, sitting beside her, he stroked her hairs lovingly.

As soon as Nandini felt Manik's presence beside her, she shifted her head on his lap ,by hugging his waist tightly she made a sleepy sound like she was complaining for leaving her on bed alone.

He chuckled at her , bite her cheek, making her push his head back in sleep and in return she bit on his stomach making him hiss with chuckle.

Manik : Madam apka sleeping complete ho gayi tho, get up and let's feed your tummy.