31.Mukti's punishment, poor manik

Hey guys

Thank you soo much for the response on the previous chapter. Do continue supporting me.

Target : 170+ votes, and unlimited comments.

Inline comments are highly appreciable.

Thank you

~~

Manik : Don't you wanna know?

Mukti didn't dared to speak a word.

Manik : Ok fine I will only say, why don't you opened your phone.

Mukti immediately opened her phone, And seeing her phone colors drainer from her face, she immediately looked at manik was looking at her with fake pitiful gaze.

Mukti (angrily but with fearful voice) : No you cant do this. No you cant..

She was continuously saying muttering same thing. Seeing this manik said

Manik : But guess what Ms.Vardhan I already did it.

Mukti (still not believing) : No I wont believe you. Manik cant do this. I know he was angry on us but not that much angry where he will go and sell his shares of my company to you. No he cant do this. I know you must did something.

After listening this new piece of information, Fab3 who were confused till now, looked at manik with shocked face. While here manik was standing without getting affected by their shocking faces.

Even nandini was looking at him with questioning gaze as asking what he was trying to do, while he just blinked his eyes making her pout at him angrily as he was not saying to her.

Nandini (muttering to herself cutely) : Aiyyappa kya karu mai is ladka ka. Humesha suspense create karna hotha hain isse.. Huhh

Manik who was listening to her cute talks, bit his inner cheeks to stop himself from laughing, and glared at her with straight face, while she too glared at him, this time he could stop himself from laughing seeing her cute glare face.

Turning himself back to mukti he said

Manik : So as now you knew that your main share holder for your company has transferred his shares to us, So you must be knowing technically ours is upper hand.

Mukti (cutting him in between she said with smirk on his face) : well manik's share is only 48% I still have other share holders if I teaming up with them na, upper hand will be mine.

Aww, even now she is arguing, she really have guts man.

Manik (with smirk ) : Well What if I say that except 10% of yours share, everything is ours??

Well this was again a shock to mukti as she didn't expected all her share holders will ditch her. It didn't took long time for her to understand that she is in bigg biggg trouble. She looked at manik with fear in her eyes.

Well you should be in fear as now you cant escape from nandu's monster.

Manik : By the way I like fear in your eyes. So coming to the point, nandini will be leading your company. And you have to report everything to her. Only after her approval you can proceed. You will get salary just like other employees. And yeah I don't like repeat my words again and again. (in warning tone) If I ever came to know you are not in your limits na, then you will see yourself on roads. (pointing to Fab3) This will be applicable to you also.