44. Manik saves Nandini

Hi guys

Thank you so much for each and everyone who voted on previous chapter. Pls do continue your support.

Next part target : 200+Votes and 100+comments. (I will update chapter only if target reach)

Pls do inline comments guys as it will motivate me to write good.

Thank you

~~

Mr.Kapoor's POV

"1"

As soon as I said "1", poor bravery kitten closed her eyes tightly in fear. Huhh bada bravery dikha rahi thi, par ab dekho kaise bheegi billi jaisi ho gayi hain. Lagta hain she actually felt like I am gonna kill her Haha, Nahi I am not gonna kill her!

Atleast not now (with a smirk and hatred).

I really hate you Nandini Kapoor and also your so-called mother. Only because of her, today me and my family facing these hurdles. And I hate you the most because till your arrival in our life everything was going fine according to our plan.

Yes, everything was fine.

I am an orphan, I have no one whom I can call them as mine. Then I met Jyothi, love of my life who stood for me by my side always. She is the most beautiful girl in our college, but then priya joined our college, it made feel insecure cause she grabbed whole college attention towards her with her beauty. So Jyothi made friendship with her which priya accepted happily. But she is always jealous of Priya because Jyothi is a middle class girl whereas Priya is rich. Priya use to enjoy her luxury life to the fullest without any worries. And from then only we started planning to get that luxury life for ourselves. Yes, we because I am also tired of being moneyless, So I thought to become rich by hook or crook. So we planned to befriend with her as Jyothi was already her good friend and it became easy for me to be her friend. Then slowly I became soo close to priya that she started to feel for me.

Of course its our plan to trap her. To snatch all her luxury life, property everything. Our plan succeeded when she accepted my proposal to be my girlfriend. Everything was going fine, even her dad accepted our love easily as he loves his daughter more and just couldn't see sadness in her eyes. First we thought to blackmail her dad to get property, but he made it easy by saying that after our marriage he will make a will naming his property will be transferring to Priya and my name after his death, so if we remove these two from our lives then we will get whole property.

So now our(jyothi and mine) plan is to make him die without getting caught as we are behind his death. So we bribed a servant in his home who will give some medicine which will slowly deteriorate his health, of course without letting know about our identity. Then it will be easy to fool priya.

But suddenly priya got pregnent which was a shock for us, especially to me as we dont share any physical relationship except some kisses to make her feel love, which also created some disturbances in between me and jyothi. But I explained her and made her understand the reality. But still I dont know who is the actual father of this Nandini, and by seeing Priya I knew she also thought that baby is mine. And even I kept quiet as we dont want to create more problems in my life.

And now we are just waiting for that old man's death. But we all know right We cant expect what will be happen next in our life, Same happened to us. After listening to Priya's Pregnancy , her dad changed the will paper and kept it in secret from all of us. We tried every possible way to know what is written in will paper, but couldn't. So we left with no option other than waiting.