28. Most Awaited Chapter

Hi guys

I would like clear some points

In previous chapter Nandini's father name is Mr. Ajith Kapoor, By mistakenly I wrote Mr. Singhania Sorry for that.

I will be updating 4 chapters of Monster's Princess continuously and Next 4 will be of Sacred Relationship. So this is 2nd update from this story And remaining 2 stories will be on hold for now.

Thank you so much for each and everyone for votes and comments on previous chapter. Do support for this chapter as well. If response is good new chapter will be up soon.

Inline comments are love, Pls do comment

Thank you

~~

While nandini was moving towards her appa's room, She heard them talking about something, so she thought to listen by hiding, so she hide behind the door, 

Inside the room

Jyothi : Ajith till when we need to bear nandini with us? You know I really don't like her. She reminds me of her mother whom I hate more. Why can't we throw her out of the house.

Ajith : We can jyothi, but before we need to ensure that we could be able to transfer the property on our name without her. 

Jyothi (frustratedly) : Ahh I dont know for that property what all we need to do. Like seriously why that oldie need to write property on the name of priya and nandini. 

Ajith (with same frustration ) : Yeah everything was going according to the plan we were almost got priya's signature that day, but to our bad luck she got to know about us.

Flashback starts

One day ajith and jyothi planned to get priya's signature on property papers as by now priya was blindly in love with ajith and also trust him. If priya sign the papers, then nandini is in minor age, so it wont be problem for them till she reach 18 years or else they have some other plans who knows.

(Actually in will it was written like it will be priya's name and if something happened to her means it will go to nandini's name)

Ajith (hurriedly) : Priya come here fastly and sign these confidential papers, its important.

Priya : Yeah coming ajith

She came and was going to sign the papers, but they heard a loud shout of servant, listening that priya ran from there to see what happening there leaving irritated ajith behind. 

Then priya took servant to hospital as hot oil by mistakenly fell on her. After she went jyothi entered inside home and asked him whether he took sign or not, he said no.

Jyothi : What the hell? That stupid bitch spoiled it again. Why cant she bloody sign the papers. Only because of her we have to hide our relationship, once she sign I will show her hell.

Ajith : Then I will divorce her and we can enjoy our life.

Little did they know that priya was also listening their talks as she didnt go to hospital, as servant's husband came. She became so shock to see her husband and her best friend together and planning against her to get her properties. Never in her life she expected them to turn out like this and cheat her. 

Jyothi : Yeah, and we throw that nandini on road, she is just your bloody mistake and ..

She stopped talking seeing raging priya infront of her with tears, even ajith followed her direction only to get shock. Both ajith and jyothi looked towards each other, then looked at priya, but suddenly they started laughing evilly making her confuse.