Chapter 166

Wei Luo's waistline became wider and wider. Her formerly small, slender, and seductive waist had already vanished without a trace. Not only was her belly protruding, her cheeks had also become round. The small peaches on her chest had turned into large, tender, and white steamed buns. If today wasn't the day that Zhao Liuli and Yang Zhen were visiting the palace together, Wei Luo wouldn't have been willing to go out no matter what. She felt that other people shouldn't see her current appearance. Before she went out, she looked at herself in the mirror for a long time. The more she looked, the more displeased she was with herself.

Wei Luo touched her belly, sighed, and said, "Little watermelon, once you're born, your mother really has to fix herself up."

On the side, Zhao Jie chuckled. It was probably because Wei Luo's appearance of sighing in despair was too cute. He walked forward to hug her. He nipped her ear and said, "No matter how your appearance changes, my Ah Luo will always be the most beautiful girl."

"No." Wei Luo pushed him away and sternly corrected him, "You can't say that. It'll make me complacent. I only temporarily look like this because I'm having a child and there's no other choice. I'll lose this weight once I give birth."

Zhao Jie's thin lips smiled. He looked at her without moving. With a lowered voice that had a tempting magnetism, he said, "But I'm only saying how I truly feel." In his heart, his girl always looked the best, especially in this moment when she was straightening her back and shoulders to support her round belly. Her petite body was nurturing their unborn baby. The curve in her bulging belly was the most beautiful curve in the world.

Wei Luo called him, "Smooth talker", but her tone was sweet.

Fortunately, Wei Luo clearly knew that Zhao Jie was only saying sweet words of love and didn't take these words seriously. It was enough just to hear these words.

On the way to the palace, Wei Luo silently said towards her belly, "Little watermelon, your mother has sacrificed so much for you. You definitely have to be safely without any complications. Don't torment your mother on your way out."

She had heard from Liang Yu Rong that giving birth would be very painful.

---

At Zhao Yang Hall, Zhao Liuli and Yang Zhen had already arrived a while ago.

Zhao Liuli was sitting on a red sandalwood arhat couch. There was a large, sapphire blue pillow behind her. With red cheeks, she furtively looked at Yang Zhen, who was standing in front of Emperor Chong Zhen and Empress Chen. Yang Zhen was wearing a red robe that was embroidered with a pattern of rippling water. His face was solemn as he respectfully answered their questions.

All in all, Yang Zhen appeared as calmly serious as always with his attention fully concentrated on the emperor and empress. Before Zhao Liuli married him and understood his inherent nature, she didn't have any complicated feelings when she saw him like this.

On their wedding night, Zhao Liuli didn't even have time to change out of her wedding dress before Yang Zhen had pressed her down on their bed.

Yang Zhen had tightly held her wrists and infatuatedly nipped at her ear while repeatedly calling her, "Your Highness." Later on, his voice became hoarse and he called her, "Liuli". Pressed underneath his body, Zhao Liuli couldn't move. She could only tremble and accept his numerous kisses.

When Yang Zhen had thrust inside, it had hurt so much that tears rolled down from her eyes. She bit his shoulder and sobbed out her pain. Yang Zhen knew that this was hard for her to take, but he couldn't control himself. He licked the tears on her face and didn't stop until he had opened her body completely.