𝟾 | 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚒

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: Enchanted - Taylor Swift"
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺
•—•—•—•—•—•—•

"Please don't be in love with someone else"

(A/N ~ changing everything to the 80s now
But I'm still gonna use some music from now)

November 16, 1982

"Mike why the fuck are you here again?" I look next to me, glaring at the boy sitting next to me. Michael decided to hop through my window today and it turns out Mark and Simon had a sleepover last night.

Fredrick actually needed to do chores, Simon said that Mark wanted to hang out with Simon that day. "Let's go for a walk" Mike says, standing up from the bed.

"Sure sure lemme get my sunglasses though" I say, sitting up and walking to my closet where I keep my jewelry and accessories.

"Bro I had them here this morning where did the go" I groan and look back at Michael to see him wearing my sunglasses, he's smirking

"Looking for these?" He laughs, I run up to him and punch his arm. "Ow" he takes them off his face and then gives them to me.

I put them on and instantly smell his scent. I would be lying if I said I hated it.

"Alright let's go" I say, we both walk out of my bedroom and then out the front door.

"Follow me" Michael grabs my wrist and runs across the street.

We make it across the street and he leads me to a alleyway with a bunch of graffiti. He grabs a black bag hidden in the corner that reads Michael A.

"That's your" I snicker to myself. He rolls his eyes.

"Shut up I had this since I turned 8" he groans, taking some spray paint out of the bag and tossing one to me.

I had white he had black. "What should I write" I ask him.

He shrugs "Random shit I guess" He starts spray painting dicks everywhere.

"Classic" I roll my eyes and start drawing hearts.

"Boring" He snorts and starts fake yawing, then laughing.

He stops and thinks for a moment "wait I have a idea.

"What is it?" I tilt my head, raising one eyebrow. I swear I can see some blush in his face.

"Er- here watch" He walks over to a blank space and writes:
Michael and y/n we're here
-November 16, 1983-

"Ooh neat," I write a heart around it and smile "there it's fine now"

"Aw, a heart? Now it gonna look like we're dating" He whines, I roll my eyes.

"Maybe we will in the future" I smirk, patting his back.

We both just stare at each other for some second until we hear footsteps, we both freeze.

"Mikey?" The person says. Shit I know who this is.

"Shit, let's go" He grabs my hand and runs away from Vanessa.

I flip her off and stick my tongue out at her. She snarls.

We run past her laughing our eyes out. "Holy fuck that was amazing" I pant.

"The look on her face!" He puts his hands on top of his head.

I look over at him. He looks hot like that. I shake my head no don't think that, dumbass.

He takes a glance over at me

"You good?" He asks, actually acting concerned because I probably look like squashed meat because of all that running.

I do a thumbs up at him "all good!" I wheeze.

He chuckles "you suck at running, we barely ran far" He snorts and rolls his eyes.

"Tch, whatever" I respond, playfully punching his arm.

"Y'know when you said that we're frenemies?" he bring it up. I groan because that idea was dumb.

"Yeah" I say in a angered tone, crossing my arms.

"I'd say we're more friends than enemies" He chuckles at my Childish behavior.

My eyes shoot up. Friends? Did he say friends? "Okay" I smile. Inside I'm screaming.

. . .
Sorry it's shorter than usual!
Hope u enjoyed it.