School Notes (11)

Serin's POV

Ever since we started this project, I've been getting noticed. Not for who I am anymore, but for who I appear to be. The fake Serin, or should I say, the pretty Serin.

That's all anyone ever sees anymore. But, am I really happy this way? Yes, Hanbin's plan worked. Yes, I got what I wanted, but now...?

I kinda miss the old me.

The person who could freely talk about video games or the newest Apple product without getting stared at for being 'different'. The person who wasn't deemed as 'the pretty girl' or 'the school's whore'.

Sighing, I flip my hair out of my eyes. I was currently laying in bed, listening to the latest Block B album, BASTARZ. Sitting up, I walk over to my closet as their song Charles Chaplin played through my stereo. Today was Saturday, meaning the guys were going to finalize their new dance, which also meant that I have to film it.

That's the one thing they let me keep, the one thing that keeps me from going totally insane; my technology.

I threw on a red, form-fitting T-shirt, black capris, and slipped on my white converse shoes. Grabbing my bag, I make sure that it's filled with the things that I needed, and then grabbed my tripod. As I walked outside, I was expecting the cool breeze to hit me, but instead I came in contact with something soft.

"Hey," his devilish smirk was the first thing I saw before I felt my face heat up.

"Ji-Jinhwan! Hello!" I blurted awkwardly. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

He stared at me, puzzled, then a smile set on his face.

"Can I not walk my girlfriend to the studio?" He feigned hurt. "And for a second there, I thought you actually liked me."

"I do!" I wanted to smack myself. Why was I getting so nervous around him?

He merely smiled, planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"C'mon," he held out his hand. "We're gonna be late."

Taking my tripod with one hand, he grabbed mine with his other. Jinhwan looked.... very attractive today, and I can't believe that I just now noticed it. His hair was styled, and the way his outfit coordinated with each other had another blush spread its way across my cheeks.

"Why're you so dressed up?"

His brows furrowed. "Did Hanbin not tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

He squeezed my hand tighter. "We were going to send in this video to the Principal of YG High. And if Principal Yang likes it, he'll sign us to the school's Entertainment Program."

"YGE?" My eyes widened.

"If we get signed, I think the name we're going under is called iKON."

"Wow, no wonder you're nervous."

He rolled his eyes playfully. "I'm only nervous because you're here."

I smiled lightly. "Same with me."

As we got to the Studio, Jinhwan held open the door for me, then shouted out to me.

"Babe, don't forget to get my good side!" He winked.

I feel like his job in the world was to always make me flustered...

As we walked in, I have to say - the way they were dressed impressed me. The guys dressed nicely, wearing colors that consisted of reds, blacks, and whites.

"Nice." Was all I could say.

Bobby slid over to me, wriggling his eyebrows. "Ya like?"

Pushing Bobby's face away, I nodded. "Let's get started."