Phase Three (5)

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay but I just got out of surgery and I'm still sick. 😷 Everyone's comments made me so, so happy and I hope all of you will stick by me as I try to finish this story! I hope you like this chapter!
-Lexxiy Yen

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

People stared, jaws dropping as the three girls walked into school. They were staring at one girl in particular... The once quiet book worm who always wore sweatpants and t-shirts was now wearing a shortened black skirt, stilettos, and a nice fitting black crop top with the word 'GEEK' printed across it. Her once dull looking hair style was now sporting a stylish, newly dyed and lightly curled hair style. She had her makeup done for once, lightly put on, but just enough to make her features pop. The two girls beside her smiled in victory as the boys they passed started to drool.

She was hot.

And everyone knew it.

Ahn Serin, the girl no one noticed, was now the girl everyone wanted to know.

As they went to Serin's locker, Hayi and Suhyun both had smiles on their faces and a look of determination in their eyes. Serin grabbed the books she needed for class and stared back at the two nervously.

"Guys I don't think I can do it." She sputtered.

"What happened to the confidence you had last night? Just be that girl and you won't have any problems." Hayi said matter-of-factly. "Remember, be sassy and be proud of who you are. Love yourself! Now before we send you off, lip gloss check."

Serin self-consciously looked into the small portable mirror Suhyun carried in her purse and reapplied her lip gloss.

"Do you... Do you really think I can do this?"

Suhyun raised her brow. "Do you think we'd waste all this time if we didn't? You can do it. And just remember, even if it doesn't work out, every guy has been practically drooling over you. You can have anybody you want."

I want Jinhwan... She thought to herself, but instead just smiled.

"Serin, fighting!" The two cheered before skipping off to class.

Serin took a deep breath, closing her locker before strutting to class. She sassily walked, swaying her hips in a slightly seductive manor like how Hayi taught her, and when she stepped into the classroom, it went silent.

Instead of making it awkward like she usually does, Serin held her head high and smiled, walking to her seat. Everyone in class turned to stare at the newly transformed Serin.

"S-Serin?" She turned her head, meeting eyes with Donghyuk and the gang. Everyone in the group had classes with her except for Bobby and Hanbin, which was weird.

"Dude, it really is her." Chanwoo said with wide eyes.

"You look..." Donghyuk started.

"Hot." Junhoe finished, biting his lip. Normally in situations like this, Serin would blush and turn awkward, but she remembered everything the girls taught her.

Sassily, she flicked her hair over her shoulder and winked, biting her lip cutely, causing the guys to straighten up in their seats. "Thanks."

Just as class was about to start, in walked Jinhwan and when he saw Serin, his eyes widened.

Serin noticed, but just smiled to herself instead. Jinhwan turned to his group mates with wide eyes, and they returned it with an equally confused expression. The guys gulped, trying their hardest not to check Serin out.