Phase One (3)

We stopped by the studio to pick up some things before we left, but what we didn't expect was for it to be full. The guys were there, practicing some dance moves when we entered. I greeted them, and everyone greeted me, except one.

Jinhwan.

"You can take a seat," Hanbin said. "Bobby and I have to grab a lot of stuff before we go."

I nodded, taking a seat against the wall since there were no chairs. I noticed Jinhwan looking at me, so I averted my eyes to my hands. I could hear Junhoe laughing and the next thing I know, he's sitting beside me.

"So whatcha doing here?" Junhoe asked, taking a sip from his water. "We were wondering why Hanbin and Bobby couldn't practice today... You hogging them?" He teased.

I chuckled. "No, trust me, if I could get out of whatever they're planning, then they'd be all yours. I'm just... tagging along."

I looked back up and noticed that Jinhwan was no longer staring at me, but instead was dancing with Donghyuk and Chanwoo. Junhoe wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"You never answered my question earlier," He said slyly.

"Didn't Mino answer it already though?" I teased. "I wanted to ask you something though..."

"Hm?"

I sighed, raking my fingers through my hair. "Why does he hate me so much?" I ask, pointing to Jinhwan.

Junhoe laughed again. "That's a mystery to us all. He usually doesn't hate anyone, but with you.... no one knows."

"Thanks." I deadpan, blowing a tuff of hair out of my face. "Is there anything I could do...? Y'know, for him not to hate me?"

"Eh, I say give it time," Junhoe smiled. "He'll come around one day, but in the meantime, will you go out with me?"

When he asked that question, the whole room became silent and everyone stared over at us. I was shocked, to say the least, but ... seriously? Junhoe... he's really attractive and everything but... why me?

"What?"

He smiled again. "Will you, Serin, go on a date with me, Junhoe?"

"Yah!" Hanbin shouted from the back, "Serin's already taken!"

Everyone's eyes snapped to Hanbin. Hanbin looked to Bobby and winked.

"Yeah, we're actually trying to get her ready for a date," Bobby lied nonchalantly, as he dug through the boxes.

"Damn," Junhoe sighed. "Call me if it doesn't work out."

Then, he got up and started practicing the dance with the other guys. I glanced up, staring at Hanbin and Bobby, then my attention went to Jinhwan... He wasn't dancing as sharply as he was earlier... As if he lost his motivation...

As I got up to walk ovr to Hanbin, I felt someone grab onto my arm. It was Jinhwan.

"So," He started. "Who are you going out with?"

"I-" I stuttered. "It's kind of a blind date.. Hehe."

He nodded in understanding and let me go. When I got to Hanbin and Bobby, I smacked their arms.

"Owwwwww," Hanbin whined, but Bobby merely smirked. "What was that for?!"

I gritted my teeth, then tilted my head in you-know-whose direction. "What the hell was that for?"

Before Hanbin could say anything, Bobby leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Now he thinks you're off-limits. Jinhwan likes things he can't have."

I felt my face blush. Why am I blushing?!

"Aigoo, c'mon guys, lets go..." I said before I could feel anymore embarrassed then I already felt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanbin and Bobby took me to a very sketchy looking salon parlor in a very sketchy looking neighborhood. The salon was called Beauty! with 3 e's. And apparently it was Bobby's sister's store.

Hanbin was typing away at his phone while Bobby and his sister began to mess with me. From pulling hair to weird facial creams, I was currently freaking out about the whole situation.

"Hanbin-ah... Help me?" I pleaded, staring at the latter with desperate eyes. He, in turn, smirked.

"Bobby has everything undercontrol, plus, I'm trying to see what type of girls Jinhwan likes." Hanbin explained, then wagged his finger at me. "If you want this to work, you gotta do what we say."

I pouted, then stared back at Bobby and his sister, Benny. They both had that sneaky grin and gleam to their eyes, it scared me. But I guess there's nothing I could do.

"Okay, okay," I sighed. "I give up."

Bobby and Benny cheered causing me to clamp my hands over my ears. They laughed and as Bobby sat me down, Benny began pulling my hair back. After washing, dying, and cutting my hair, she styled it and then proceeded to my face. She did my makeup and when she was finished, I barely recognized myself.

"Wow."

Was all I could say. For once in my 16 years of life, I actually looked... pretty. My hair was no longer brown, but black. My face looked smaller, but my features seemed to stand out more. I looked.... Pretty. When Hanbin looked up from his phone, he had to do a double take.

"Whoa."

"I know right," Bobby rejoiced. "I like girly Serin."

"Yeah and I like the quiet Bobby," I muttered as I messed with the ends of my newly dyed hair.

Hanbin marked a line on his notebook, then looked back at me.

"Ready for phase two?"

I blinked. "P-Phase two??"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Thank you all so much for the comments! I'm glad you like this story, and 150+ reads?! DAEBAK!!! That's awesome! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, thank you for reading my story! :)