Serin (15)

When I first started this story, it was before iKON had debuted and it was scheduled to be finished way before this day (still on-going). But I had a year-long hiatus and even so, my readers and fans still stuck by. This story is almost at 100K and can't thank you all enough.

I love you all, and I hope you like this chapter. :,)

---

---

---

"Okay, so apparently according to this, it seems she is stopping by different cities before she leaves Korea completely."

"Leave Korea?"  Hanbin made a face.  "This is the first time she's ever left Seoul."

Junhoe blew a puff of air.  "Well she sure is ballsy."

"What's the next city?  Why aren't we getting plane tickets?  Bus tickets?  What are we doing?  We should--"

"Jinhwan!"  Everyone shouted, shutting the elder's request down.

"Jin, you're thinking with your ass, not your brain."  Junhoe stated.  "Think it through.  Take a deep breath, then start again."

Jinhwan glared, but listened to his stupid, yet brilliant best friend.

"What is the next city?"

Junhoe gave a thumbs up at Jinhwan's calm reply, but was returned with a solid middle finger.  Donghyuk squinted his eyes as he scrolled through the device.

"You guys said they found the bag in Samcheok right?" 

"Yeah what about it?"  Bobby asked.

"Samcheok is number five on this list.  Eight is Gwangju.  That means there's only two cities left before she's gone forever."

"Don't say that."  Hanbin shushed.  "She won't be gone forever.  We'll find her."

Donghyuk looked at the expressions on guys' faces and sighed heavily.

"Number nine is Busan, and of course number ten is Jeju.  And from the looks of all the information, she's taking a flight from there."

Jinhwan's eyes widened.  "Jeju?  My family's from there!  We could stay there and find her before she leaves."

Junhoe smirked.  "Not bad loverboy.  When is Jeju scheduled?"

"In a few days."

Hanbin smiled.  "Then I guess we better get packing."

---

Serin

"... I love you."

---

          Serin closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, taking in her surroundings.  She could hear the nearby couples making plans for their dates, and people buying food from the street vendors.  She could hear the faint sounds of music from the night clubs nearby, and the sounds of cars from the street traffic. 

But those were the normal sounds people could hear in the bustling cities.

Serin kept her hood up, despite the fact that no one would recognize her in this city. She pulled out a tiny notepad from her shoulder bag, flipping the pages until she hit the one labeled 'Busan'. She hailed a cab, asking the driver to take her to the address written on her notepad.