✾Chapter 5✾

As Jacob decided to sleep, Kevin stood up to make sure no other wolves came into the cave. He heard Jacob moving in his sleep so he looked over to see crystal blue eyes looking at him, "Hey Kev, what are you still doing up?" Jacob ask setting up as he rub his eyes, Kevin was about to answer but smelled an alpha.

He got up and walked to the entrance of the cave, "Who's there?" He called out and appear two wolves, one smaller than the other, they shift and bowed, "We come in peace, we just need a place to stay for tonight. We didn't know any one was here, sorry for intruding" the black haired boy said was a calm tone, Jacob sniffed the air and smiled, he walked over while saying, "They're okay Kev, he has an omega with him" once the other omega was mentioned he smile walking up to Jacob, they started nuzzling each other as a greeting.

"You can stay I guess, let me make two more beds" Kevin said walking back into the cave, "He's a little overprotective because I was in heat when we met. Please do come in" Jacob said and the newcomers walked in as they all sat down around the fire that was burning. "What are your guys names?" Kevin ask as he started to make the beds, "I'm Juyeon and this is Eric" Juyeon spoke up for the both of them as Eric was too amazed at how Kevin can make a bed out of just sticks, leaves, and some kind of string.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Jacob and this is Kevin" Jacob said smiling, "Did you guys eat yet?" He added as he prepare two plates for the newcomers, "Not yet..." Juyeon answer, "Then here, eat up" Jacob said as he handed the two their plates, "D-did he make theses himself?" Eric ask pointing to Kevin who was too focus on making the beds, "yes he did, he even made theses cups" Jacob said handing the two each a cup of water, "He's very talented" Jacob added which made Kevin blush a little. "There, all done~" Kevin said as he put the beds down in place.

"Did you guys run away too?" Kevin asked the two, they nod and told their story and so did Kevin and Jacob. After doing so they decided to sleep and wait for morning to come.

Once morning fell over the sky, they woke up; pack a few things and started moving. The two alphas carried the beds while the omegas carried the bags. They were searching for a better place to stay as they needed a pack house. "Hey we should make a bond!" Eric exclaimed and Jacob agreed smiling at them, "Can we?" Jacob ask with pleasing eyes, the two alphas sigh and put down the beds, they all shifted and put their foreheads together making a light shine bright. Once that was done they continue to walked the omegas staying in their wolf form.

"Look! Over there!" Juyeon said pointing, they look in the direction he was pointing and saw a fairly beautiful house.

"It's perfect!" Kevin said and walked up to the door, he opened it and looked inside. No one seem to be inside and the others walked inside, "Wow~ it looks amazing in here" Jacob said amazed at the interior of the house, "alright let's get settle in" Kevin said and walked up the stairs and started looking for a room, the others following his movements.

✾✾✾✾

"Ready?" Changmin asked as he put the bag on his shoulder, Chanhee nod and they headed off as they needed to find a better place to stay. As they were walking they heard rustling to their right, "please don't be that alpha again~" Chanhee whined and stomp his feet. "Don't worry it's not, it's another alpha though but he has an omega with him" hearing the mention of another omega, Chanhee got excited and smile, "Calm down sweet cheeks, we don't know if they are good or not" Changmin said as he pulled Chanhee closer taking his bow and arrow out, Chanhee blushed at the name and sudden touch.

"Show yourselves!" Changmin said pointing the bow and arrow in the direction they heard the rustling, they heard growling and a voice, "Sunwoo! Get off!" The two tilt their heads in confusion as they saw a boy with red hair clinging onto a boy with brown haired, "Oh, but it's okay for you to cling onto me?" The red head said. Changmin put down his bow and arrow slowly seeing that they mean no harm. He cleared his throat and the two looks at him and Chanhee.

The brown haired gasped upon seeing Chanhee, "AHHH!!! You're so pretty!" The brown haired boy ran to Chanhee clinging onto him, Changmin growled lowly but kept calm, "No fair! You can cling onto everyone else but I can't cling onto you! You're a big meanie!" The red head said pouting a little, "Get over yourself Sunwoo, everything doesn't have to be about you" the brown haired boy said and continue to cling onto Chanhee. Changmin cleared his throat again and everyone looked at him, "Who are you guys?" He asked glaring at Haknyeon a little, making the omega feel small. Chanhee noticed and detach himself from Haknyeon as he walked over to Changmin and started to pinch his cheeks, "Is someone jealous because he isn't getting all the attention he wants?~" Chanhee ask as if he's talking to a little kid.

"No..." Changmin said softly, looking away from Chanhee, "Right, names please?" Chanhee said as he stop pinching Changmin's cheek but stay by his side. "I'm Ju Haknyeon and this idiot of an alpha is Sunwoo" the brown haired spoke up as he introduced him and the red head, Sunwoo scoffed, "I'm not an idiot" he said rolling his eyes. "What are your guys names?" Haknyeon asked as he ignored Sunwoo's comment. "I'm Choi Chanhee and this baby here is Changmin. We're traveling. Are you guys as well?" Chanhee asked looking towards Haknyeon, "Yes we are, we're looking for a place to stay" Haknyeon answered and that made Chanhee smiled bright, "So are we! Do you want to join us?" Chanhee asked excitedly.

"Woah Woah Woah! Slow down there sweet cheeks, we don't even know them!" Changmin said snapping out of his daze, "I barely know you" Chanhee said sass dripping from his tone. Changmin sighed knowing that Chanhee was right, seeing this Chanhee smiled again and looked towards Haknyeon and Sunwoo for an answer. Haknyeon look towards Sunwoo, who nodded. Haknyeon started jumping around and cheering, "Yayy!" Seeing this they began to walk together as a group.

"Do you think their mates?" Haknyeon whispered to Sunwoo, "From what I saw, it look like Changmin was killing you in his head for clinging onto Chanhee, so I'm guessing yes." Sunwoo whisper back, "I wonder if they will notice? How long will it take?" Haknyeon whisper back, "my bet is that Changmin would find out first and very soon" Sunwoo whispers, "my bet is on Chanhee finding out first and if I win I want all the meat you can find" Haknyeon said, "alright, but if I win I want you to be my mate" Sunwoo smirked looking at Haknyeon, "deal" Haknyeon said and held out his, Sunwoo shook it sealing the deal.

"What are you two whispering about?" They heard Chanhee asked, "What kind of animal we should eat today" Sunwoo said with a smile as he let go of Haknyeon's hand. "Oh~ can I join? I'm hungry, it feels like I'm a prisoner. He always has me on a damn leash" Chanhee said jokingly pointing at Changmin, "I feed you!" Changmin said offended, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I know you feed me" Chanhee said pinching Changmin's cheeks again.

"Yup, definitely mates" Haknyeon said to himself, nodding.

✾✾✾✾

Bros, this being sick shit isn't my thing. I'm supposed to be the kid that doesn't get sick because of how good my immune system is. How the hell was I the first to get sick after my mom!! 😭

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3