✾Chapter 12✾

"Minnie~" Chanhee called as he walked into Changmin's office, "yes, sweet cheeks?" Changmin said as he looked up from the paper he was reading, "I brought you some snacks. I can sense that you are working too hard" Chanhee said as he place a plate down and started to give Changmin a massage. "Did you have fun running around?" Changmin asked as he ate some grapes and went back to reading the paper, enjoying the massage.

"Yes I did, but someone was missing" Chanhee said with a pout, "I'm sorry love. I have work to do" Changmin said as he felt his chair getting pulled back and Chanhee sat on his lap, "that's fine, I can just sit here and wait" Chanhee said as he nuzzled his mating mark. Changmin wrapped his arms around Chanhee giving him a kissed on the forehead and continued with his work.

"They are so cute together! Ahh! I'm going to die from cuteness!" Jacob said as he just got finished watching the cute little interaction between their two leaders. "Calm down Cobie or you will explode" Kevin said as he smiled at Jacob, "you'll be the cause of me exploding with that smile of yours and the fact that you have a ponytail right now" Jacob said as he kissed Kevin's cheek and went to prepare food for lunch.

"You know I've been thinking..." Kevin started as he followed Jacob, Jacob gasped and turn around, "did you hurt your head? Were you thinking too hard? You better not have" Kevin chuckle at Jacob and shook his head, "No, no, I didn't but I was wondering if maybe..... we could, you know....."Kevin said trailed off. "I know many things Kevin, you gotta be specific here" Jacob said as he rushed around the kitchen, Kevin helping Jacob every time he missed something. "You know how Changmin and Chanhee mated right?" Kevin asked, playing with his hands out of nervousness.

"Yes, omg! They are even more clingy with each other" Jacob said silently cooing at them, "what if maybe......I want us to be that-"

"We're back!" They heard Eric yelled out, "Just in time, food's done. Let me just put it on the table" Jacob said, "Can whatever you are trying to tell me wait Kev?" Jacob asked and Kevin sighed; nodding. "Okay, can you help me get the rest of the food, thank you~" Jacob said kissing Kevin's cheek and walked away. Kevin sighed once again and grab the rest of the food.

✾✾✾✾

"Maybe tell him when he's not busy" Changmin said as Kevin and him were walking around the house checking to see if anything is out of order. "And get straight to the point. And don't stutter and or trail off your words. You gotta sound confident" Changmin said doing some hand movements. "Hey Changmin, Kevin. Come look at this!" They heard Sunwoo said as he walked up to them with Hyunjun behind him, "lead the way" Changmin said and the two younger ones started to walk.

"Hm~ how did glitter get here" Changmin said as he started to sniffed the ground, "it doesn't smell like any of y'all. Someone is here that isn't from our pack" Changmin said as he stood up. "What are we going to do?" Hyunjun asked, "imma see who our neighboring packs are. Don't say any of this to Chanhee or any of the others. Keep this between us" Changmin said and the three nod.

"Remember Kev, confidence. You got this, don't stress" Changmin said as he reassured Kevin and then walked away. "There you are. I sense you nearby." Chanhee said as he walked up to Changmin, "what is it sweet cheeks?" Changmin asked as he wrapped an arm around Chanhee's waist. "Jacob keeps worrying about something Kevin said or wanted to say, I don't know. But he seems worry for Kev" Chanhee said as they walked into the house, "don't worry, you'll find out soon enough" Chanhee didn't understand what he meant by that but didn't question it.

"It looks like used glitter?" Sunwoo said as he sniffed it, "the masked ball" he said, "how did you know that?" Kevin asked, "I don't know I just saw the masked ball flash in front of me" Sunwoo said. "Cool, you have visions!" Hyunjun said, "did you see anything else?" Kevin asked, "I saw...... Chanhee, Haknyeon, and Jacob. But it wasn't from my perspective because I was standing next to Haknyeon in the vision" Sunwoo said shock and scared.

"Someone is watching us. Let's go" Hyunjun said and the three ran back to the house. "Changmin!" The three ran into the Head Alpha's office, "Uh...... can we speak to Changmin for a second?" Kevin asked as they looked at Chanhee and Changmin awkwardly. "Sure, I believe Jacob wanted me to help him with the food" Chanhee said as he walked pass the three and walked out, closing the door.

"What is it?" Changmin asked, "okay, we were still examining the glitter and Sunwoo decided to sniff it and got a vision" Kevin started as he sat down in a chair, the other two followed him. "In his vision he saw Chanhee, Haknyeon, and Jacob at the masked ball" Hyunjun continued, "but the thing is, it wasn't me who was looking at them because I was standing next to Haknyeon in the vision" Sunwoo said.

"So basically what you guys are saying is that Sunwoo can get visions and that...."

"Someone is watching us and are after the omegas"

✾✾✾✾

Never realized how short chapter was

Also my little sister made me a bowl of cereal, so I'm happy

I hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if it's shorter than the others, i didn't want to continue it as I rather leave it with a cliffhanger as it adds effect to the story.

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3