✾Chapter 9✾

" Minnie, would you like to introduce the newcomers?" The Luna asked looking at the Head Alpha of their pack, "Uh, actually I don't know their names myself. Well except for Sangyeon" Changmin said scratching his neck. "Ah, right we should have introduced ourselves" Sangyeon said with a small smile, "I'm Sangyeon, it's nice to meet you and for letting us stay here" he added, bowing to the leaders of the pack, "No need to bow to us hyung" Chanhee said as he sip some water.

"Hi, I'm Younghoon and I just wanna say that you are fairly beautiful Luna" the blue haired said with a nice tone but also a hint of a flirty tone, Chanhee didn't seem to catch the flirting tone only the comment as he blushed at it. But that doesn't mean Changmin didn't catch it as he silently growled, pulling Chanhee a bit closer to him, Chanhee didn't think much of it thinking that Changmin was fixing his chair for him. "Yes, my sweet cheeks is fairly beautiful" Changmin said emphasizing the 'my' in that sentence.

Chanhee blushed and hit Changmin's arm, "Don't say such things Minnie" Chanhee said still oblivious to what is going on, but the others seem to know what is happening and was enjoying the show. Younghoon just scoffed and lean back in his chair, "Hi, I'm Jaehyun but you can call me Hyunjae" the light brown head said, "it's just your name backwards though" Sunwoo said confused as he earned a hit to the back of his head from Haknyeon.

"Hello, I'm Hyunjun" the last one said softly with a shy smile, "You look awfully like Kevin dear or it could be my eyes playing tricks on me" Jacob said looking at Hyunjun closely. "No no, I can see it too" Eric said also looking at Hyunjun closely. "Alright, now that they introduce themselves, so should we. I'm Choi Chanhee, the Luna of this pack" Chanhee said with a smile, "I'm Ji Changmin, the Head Alpha of this pack" Changmin said sending daggers at Younghoon. "I'm Jacob, nice to meet you" Jacob said with a friendly smile, "I'm Kevin Moon" Kevin said with a small smile, "Juyeon, nice to meet y'all" Juyeon said drinking some water, "Eric, welcome" Eric said with a friendly tone. "I'm Haknyeon and it's nice to finally have other people in our pack. They're boring, especially this one" Haknyeon said pointing to Sunwoo, Sunwoo smiled tightly reaching for Haknyeon's thigh, "Call me boring again Buttercup and I'll show you boring" He whispered in Haknyeon's ear who just blushed before looking back to the newcomers.

"I'm Sunwoo, nice to meet you" The red head said smiling.

✾✾✾✾

"Alright, the rooms are upstairs for you guys to choose, you can relax in there or the living room or even outside. You can have snacks as well, but not too much Jacob would flip if he sees half the snacks eaten. Make yourself's at home" Chanhee said as he stand next to Changmin who held him close. "Thank you so much" Sangyeon said with a smile, "No problem, now if you excuse us. We're going on a walk" Chanhee said as Changmin and him headed to the door, "this late?" Eric asked, "the full moon is out" Chanhee said and Eric nodded in understanding.

It was silent for a few minutes before Chanhee spoke up, "Hey Min, are you feeling okay?" Chanhee looked towards the silver head, "I'm fine, why do you ask sweet cheeks?" Changmin answered not looking at Chanhee but the trees instead. Chanhee stood in front of Changmin, grabbing his face softly and made him look at himself, "You seem so off putting Min, I can feel it" Chanhee said softly, "I promise you, I'm fine Chanhee" Changmin said taking Chanhee's hands from his face and walking past him. He spotted flowers that glowed under the moonlight with its beautiful white petals.

He picked it and walked back to Chanhee as he wanted to put the flower in his hair, "Let me put this in your hair" before he could do so, Chanhee grabbed his hand to stop him, "tell me what's wrong first" Chanhee said with a stern but soft voice

He picked it and walked back to Chanhee as he wanted to put the flower in his hair, "Let me put this in your hair" before he could do so, Chanhee grabbed his hand to stop him, "tell me what's wrong first" Chanhee said with a stern but soft voice. Changmin sighed as he let his hand fall, he went to sit on a log nearby and looked at the flower before speaking, "you see this flower? It's beautiful, right? One of a kind, anyone would do anything to have it." Changmin said still looking at the flower.

"I'm not understanding, how does this have to do with what you're feeling?" Chanhee said as he sat next to Changmin, "Chanhee, you are the flower. You're beautiful, one of a kind, anyone would do anything to have you as theirs......" Changmin started again. He sighed, looking at Chanhee as he continued, "But the way I saw this flower under the moonlight is the same exact way I saw you that day under the moonlight and I would do anything to keep you here with me. To keep you right by my side" Changmin said as he placed the flower in Chanhee's hair and grabbed his hands, "the way Younghoon complimented you made me realize how much you mean to me" Changmin said ever so gently as he stare deeply into the Luna's eyes.

"But he just said I was beautiful, which he ain't wrong. but still" Chanhee said confused, "it's not the words he used, it's the tone he said it in" Changmin said with a sigh while looking down. "Oh...." It took Chanhee a few seconds to realize what the other meant, "OH! Minnie! You jealous little alpha" Chanhee said lifting Changmin's head up, "Don't worry about him because there's no way in hell am I going to leave you, the man who saved my life for some random person that just now showed up and joined the pack" Chanhee said rubbing Changmin's cheeks softly.

"You promise?" Changmin asked, his blue eyes sparkling, "I promise" Chanhee said with a smile. They stay there, looking at each other before they slowly started to lean in, the moonlight slowly started to shine on them as their lips touched. They moved in sync, Changmin's hands going to Chanhee's waist pulling him closer, they were so into it that they didn't notice their hair glowing. As they pulled away their hair stopped glowing, they smile at each other, "We should head back before they start worrying" Chanhee said as they stood up and walked back to the house.

"Fated mates! I thought they didn't exist anymore!"

✾✾✾✾

"No need to panic, we're back!" Chanhee announced as they enter the house, "phew, good because I did not want to be a Head Alpha this early" Kevin said wiping his forehead. "That's a pretty flower Chanhee" Jacob said looking at it, "Oh, thank you Changmin gave it to me" Chanhee said smiling towards Changmin. Younghoon groaned but no one seem to noticed, "we'll be heading to our room now. Don't stay up to late now" Changmin said as they walked upstairs, "THEY SHARE A ROOM!!!! THEY'RE NOT EVEN MATED TOGETHER AND I BET THEY BARELY EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER AND THEY ARE SHARING A ROOM" everyone looked at Younghoon in shocked.

"They met each other before they met us. And on top of that Changmin saved Chanhee's life" Sunwoo said a little annoyed with Younghoon. Younghoon scoffed, "are you sure you're little Head Alpha isn't using your Luna?" He asked, "Younghoon!" Sangyeon exclaimed, "What? I was just saying, he doesn't seem like the type to actually love Chanhee" Younghoon said leaning back in his seat, "that's it! Go to your room!" Sangyeon yelled, Younghoon scoffed, "glady will. Maybe I can find a better Head Alpha in there" Younghoon said going up the stairs.

"I told you! You idiots but no one wants to listen to Kevin" Kevin said pouting, "I listen to you" Jacob said offended.

✾✾✾✾

I'm so sorry for how I made Younghoon's character to be! 😭
But we needed some conflict. I promise this won't be long.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3