✾Chapter 7✾

It's been a week since the eight met and they warmed up to each other pretty quick, well everyone except Kevin and Chanhee which made Jacob and Changmin sighed every time they felt the tension between the two. "When will you stop being so uptight?" Jacob asked as he followed the alpha down the stairs and into the kitchen, "Never" the other said as he began to make coffee, Jacob sighed. "Is there any way that we can convince you that they're good people? They been here for a week and haven't done anything to harm us for goodness sake Kevin" Jacob said as he stop Kevin from continuing to make his coffee.

Kevin sighed, "If I say there is a way, will you let me continue making my coffee?" Kevin asked looking at Jacob with an uninterested look, "Will you not say 'sending them away' like you always do?" Jacob asked with a knowing look which made Kevin sigh and pout because that was going to be his answer. Jacob sighed and left Kevin alone.

"I bet a whole pound of meat that Kevin and Jacob are mates!" Haknyeon said as Sunwoo, Eric, Juyeon, and him sat in the living room watching the two argue, "I bet you two pounds" Sunwoo said looking towards Haknyeon, "Now we have two bets going on, I wonder who wins both" Haknyeon said as he sat up from the couch and left. "It's going to be me" Sunwoo said with a proud smile, "How can you be so sure?" Eric asked sitting on the couch properly now, along with Juyeon.

"Because the Kim Sunwoo never loses, and I'll make sure of it" he said then also left the room, "they're perfect for each other. Definitely mates" Juyeon said, "agree" Eric said nodding.

✾✾✾✾

"You still don't trust them, even after a week of being here?"

"I'm telling you they're planning on killing us! Min do you not see it? Especially with that Kevin guy, there's something odd about him"

"With if it's just because of his brother? He did say he was looking for him, he could just be stress about not finding his brother yet" Changmin said as he hold the basket for Chanhee to put fruits, berries, nuts, and other foods in. "Could be..... but still! I don't trust them" Chanhee said as he continued to walk, Changmin got an idea to convince him and he smile cheekily.

"Didn't your mom say to live a war-stress-free life and to also find a pack and be the Luna of the pack? It seems to me like you're trying to do the opposite of that by not trusting them. And this could be your pack and you can become the Luna of but you're not letting that happen because you simply won't trust some harmless wolves" Changmin said as he too started picking some berries, pretending like he just not messed with Chanhee's head.

Chanhee stopped in his tracks as he thought about it, 'Fuck, he has a point! Damnit' Chanhee said to himself as he stomped his foot, "What is it?" Changmin asked looking back to the pink head. "Let's go" Chanhee said as he grab Changmin's arm and dragged him back to the house, "Alright, since we're basically a pack we should create a bond and pick who's going to be the Head Alpha and the Luna!" Chanhee stated once he was inside getting everyone's attention. They stared at him for a second and then a course of 'you're right' was heard and everyone sat in the living room.

"Alright, first the pack bond, since there's eight of us let's do it the other way then we usually do" Chanhee said as he held out his fist waiting for the others, one by one put their fists to Chanhee's. They look towards Kevin who wasn't the one to put his fist, Jacob sighed and grab his wrist putting Kevin's fist with the others himself. "Alright that's done, we need a Head Alpha and a Luna. Who wants to be the Head Alpha?" Chanhee asked looking around.

"Literally left because I didn't want to so don't ask me" Sunwoo said leaning back, "Nah~ I'll leave it up to Changmin and Kevin" Juyeon said. "I think you should Changmin, you seem more fit for it" Kevin said, "And besides, I was never looking forward to being a leader of a pack" he added playing with his fingers, Jacob rubbed his knee in comfort.

"Alright then, I will. I'm fine with that. Now the Luna?" Changmin said, "Not it! I wanna be a warrior!" Haknyeon said strongly, "Sure has the attitude for it" Sunwoo said. "Same with Haknyeon, I wanna train to be a warrior and help fight battles if we ever get any" Eric said. "As much as I have the motherly personality, I'm not fit to lead a pack. But I'm sure Chanhee is, right?" Jacob said looking at Chanhee who looked up to Changmin who nod. "Alright then, that's settled I'm the Luna and Changmin is the Head Alpha." Chanhee said standing up.

"Wow! That was easier than I thought" Sunwoo said standing up, "you do know that means you both have to share a room, right?" Haknyeon asked the two, "I-I'm fine with that" Chanhee said blushing a little and walking away to find a room for him and Changmin. "He looked like a tomato" Eric said as he started laughing. "Speaking of food, let me make lunch" Jacob said getting up from the couch, "Can I help you?" Kevin asked, "Sure, bring that basket would ya" Jacob said pointing to the basket Chanhee and Changmin had.

"I wonder if they have a training room here?" Haknyeon said, "let's go check!" Sunwoo exclaimed dragging Haknyeon by the arm, "wait for us! If there is one then Juyeon can teach me that trick he did a few days back" Eric said dragging Juyeon, following Sunhak. Changmin laughed as he stood up and went to find Chanhee.

"Hey Sweet cheeks, you up here?" He called out, "Yup, I found a room!" Chanhee yelled back, Changmin followed the voice and walked into a room on the left, "Woah.... This is nice" Changmin said in awed

"I know! It looks amazing!" Chanhee said as he spun around with a wide smile on his beautiful face, his purple-ish pink eyes sparkling with awed

"I know! It looks amazing!" Chanhee said as he spun around with a wide smile on his beautiful face, his purple-ish pink eyes sparkling with awed. "So do you trust them now sweet cheeks?" Changmin asked as he sat on the bed, "A little, I mean I have to now. I'm their Luna and they're my pack that I have to look after now. So it's a good idea to trust them" Chanhee said as he stood at the glass door looking out of it. Changmin smiled at that knowing that his idea worked.

"That's good"

✾✾✾✾

My friend told me to pray to god that i'll feel better soon but I'm not religious. I respond to her with a thank you as I wore a 😐 kind of face.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3