✾Chapter 13✾

"Great..." Changmin sighed as he rub his temples, "alright, we'll deal with this later. Right now it's time for dinner." Changmin said as he stood up walking to the door. "Whatever you do, don't tell the others. Especially Chanhee" Changmin said as he open the door and walked out, going downstairs to the dining room.

"Hey Changmin?" The mentioned person looked up from his plate as he has his full attention on the person who called for him. "Who are our neighboring packs?" Haknyeon asked, "I haven't look into that yet, remind me to do that later Hee." Changmin said as he looked at Chanhee who nod. "Why do you ask Hak?" Changmin added as he looked back to the younger, "I just feel like someone is watching us...." The younger boy said, trailing off.

The four alphas that already knew someone was watching them tensed up at what the omega said, afraid that he might already know what they know. "I'm sure it's just a deer, don't worry." Changmin said as he looked down to his food, playing with it a little. Haknyeon didn't believe what his leader said but didn't question farther. Chanhee looked at his mate, sensing that something is off about him, 'I'll question him later' Chanhee thought as he continued to eat.

✾✾✾✾

"Spit it out" Chanhee said once he closed the door to their room. "Spit what out? My gum?" Changmin asked obviously playing dumb. "Ji Changmin I know you're hiding something. You really think you can hide it from me? You're mate?" Chanhee asked as he walked closer to Changmin. The slightly younger male sigh as he sat on the bed.

"I guess you should know....." Changmin started, Chanhee sat next to him as he grab hold of Changmin's forearm rubbing it softly. "Someone is watching us and are after you, Jacob, and Haknyeon" Changmin said as he turned to Chanhee who looked shook. "Oh god..." Chanhee breathed out while looking down for a few seconds before looking back up to Changmin, "what are we going to do?" He asked the alpha.

"I don't exactly know yet, but I'm not letting you, Jacob, and Haknyeon out of my sight. Not even for a second." Changmin said as he stood up bringing Chanhee with him as he brought him into a warm hug. "Let's go take a shower and get ready for bed, yeah?" Changmin asked as he looked down to Chanhee who nodded.

✾✾✾✾

"What was it that you wanted to tell me earlier?"

"Oh yeah, that...." Kevin said as he trailed off, "so I was wondering if we can.... You know..... do what Changmin and Chanhee did....." Kevin said as he was a blushing mess. "Kevin if you want me to be your mate, you could have just said that." Jacob said as he smiled at the alpha. "Really?" The alpha's eyes sparkled with hope, "of course, I'll love to be your mate Kev" Jacob said and Kevin smiled at that.

✾✾✾✾

"Oh~ that's what you meant!" Chanhee said once he saw Kevin's and Jacob's necks, "yup" Changmin said as he and Chanhee sat down at the table. "They look beautiful guys" Chanhee said as he smiled at the newly mated wolves.

"Thank you Chanhee" Jacob said with a shy smile as he and Kevin sat down. " 'KJ' aww!!~ that's so cute!! Makes me want to mate someone. I wish someone would mate me already!!" Haknyeon said with a tiny pout. "What am I? A roach?" Sunwoo said offended.

"Yea a roach that thinks with his di-"

"Haknyeon hyung!!" Hyunjun whined, putting down his fork. "Sorry Hyunjunnie" Haknyeon said as he continued to eat. "Ha! You got indirectly rejected" Eric said while covering his mouth to stop his laughter. "Shut it!" Sunwoo said lifting his fist up like he was about to hit the younger.

"We don't hit babies here Sunwoo" Haknyeon said as he putted down Sunwoo's hand. Sunwoo puffed his cheeks and continued to eat.

✾✾✾✾

"HE KNOWS!"

"Yes he does, I couldn't hide it from him as he is my mate" Changmin said. "Yea you little shits, except for you Kevin and Hyunjun" Chanhee said with cross arms. "Calm down sweet cheeks. Come sit" Changmin said as he open his arms for Chanhee to sit. "Anywho, the plan?" Hyunjun asked. "Right, there's another gathering happening in two weeks. We'll go to that and get some Intel from the other packs. Heads up, all packs are attending which means all our old packs are going to be there. They are the most suspicious got it?" Changmin said and the three nod.

"Good, I'll need everyone to masked their scent. Kev do you think Jacob hyung can whip something up to help with that?" Changmin asked looking at the mention person. "He's been learning stuff like that so I'm sure he can" Kevin answered. "Good, it's going to be a mask party again. Chanhee here will make the masks" Changmin said looking at his mate.

"Kev we'll have to hide our mating marks. So here, this should cover it well" Chanhee said as he handed Kevin a choker.

"They're matching ones! Me and Changmin also have matching ones! I also have outfits for y'all but I need to do some final touches to them

"They're matching ones! Me and Changmin also have matching ones! I also have outfits for y'all but I need to do some final touches to them." Chanhee said with a big proud smile. "And that concludes this meeting. Tell the others about the mask party" Changmin said as he patted Chanhee's thigh signaling for him to get up. "Alright, we'll let you guys be now" Hyunjun said as he got up; the other two follow suit.

"What are we going to do Minnie?" Chanhee asked, "Don't worry sweet cheeks, I got this" Changmin said as he kissed Chanhee's forehead and walked out the room; Chanhee leaving a minute later.

"Where did he go?" Chanhee asked himself as he stepped into the living room, "Who? Changmin?" Sangyeon asked as he looked at Chanhee, "yea, did you see him walk in this way?" Chanhee asked, "No, maybe check your room" Sangyeon said as he went back to what he was doing. "Hm~ okay" Chanhee said as he walked up the stairs.

"Minnie?" Chanhee called out as he step into the room, "Love?" Chanhee called out again as he didn't get a answer the first time; walking into the bathroom. "Not in here. Hm~" he walked out and stood in the middle of the room. "Hm~" Chanhee hummed and walked to the terrace. He stood there looking around for a minute before something caught his eye.

A bright smile spread across his face as he saw Changmin with a picnic around him; waving at him with a bright smile. "SO THATS WHERE YOU ARE!" Chanhee yelled, ""YEA SO WHY AREN'T YOU HERE WITH ME?! THE FOOD IS GETTING COLD AND IT WILL BE WEIRD IF I HAD A PICNIC BY MYSELF!" Changmin yelled back cupping his hands around his mouth to project his voice.

"GIVE ME ONE MINUTE!"

"MAKE IT A FAST ONE MINUTE"

Chanhee laughed as he ran to the closet to find a dress; putting it on and running out the room and down the stairs to the front door.

"Found him?" Sangyeon asked, Chanhee nodded and exit the house; running to Changmin.

✾✾✾✾

Their initials put together are the mating marks

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3