✾Chapter 11✾

"Ah~ you must be new to this whole Head Alpha and Luna thing right?"

"Yes we are, but we are doing pretty well"

"Well that's nice, I'm Seonghwa Luna of Ateez by the way" the pink haired wolf said, "Nice to meet you, I'm Chanhee, Luna of....... Well we really didn't discuss our pack name yet. Remind me to do that sometime later" Chanhee said as he looked at Changmin, "that is fine, it took me and my mate a few weeks to name our pack" Seonghwa said, "Tell me more about your pack? How many members?" Seonghwa added sipping his juice. "We're a group of twelve, recently just made this pack. We used to be eight before four more joined, but I honestly love them all" Chanhee said playing with his drink.

"You picked a lovely one"

"Ah~ thank you, Chanhee is amazing. I'm Changmin by the way" Changmin said holding out his hand, "Hongjoong, nice to meet you" Hongjoong said shaking Changmin's hand. "So tell me, when are you going to mark him?" Hongjoong asked as he looked over to the two Lunas talking, admiring his mate. "I never actually thought about that....." Changmin said scratching his neck, "He's pretty, like a rare flower everyone wants. You should do it before it's too late" Hongjoong said. Changmin chuckled to himself as he remember that he compared Chanhee to the rare flower he found, "you're right, I should. When did you mark your mate?" Changmin asked, "Second week of being head alpha and Luna" Hongjoong answered and Changmin nodded.

"I see our alphas are getting along" they heard Seonghwa say, Chanhee nod in agreement, "I guess so Seonghwa hyung" Chanhee said. "Yes indeed sweet cheeks? Hongjoong here is very nice and fun to talk to. Is there something you need? A refill?" Changmin asked as he pulled Chanhee closer, "Nope, just your attention" Chanhee said with a smile, "We'll let you guys be for now, it was nice meeting you guys" Hongjoong said as he put his arm around Seonghwa, "It really was, but now I gotta go check on my kids. We have two trouble makers and I'm scared that they might have done something" Seonghwa said. "Alright, it was nice meeting you guys too" Chanhee said and they parted ways.

"They seem lovely" Chanhee said as he looked around the room, "Maybe we'll keep in touch with them" Changmin said as they headed to another pair, "Hello" they both greeted the pair, "Oh, hello. May I ask for names?" The one with pink hair asked, "I'm Chanhee and this is Changmin, we are the Luna and Head Alpha of our pack" Chanhee said with a smile. "Nice to meet you, I'm Soobin and this is my Mate Yeonjun" the one with blue hair said.

After meeting all the Head Alphas and Lunas they went home with the rest of the pack. "Alright, me and Chanhee are heading to bed. Don't stay up to late" Changmin said as Chanhee and him walked to their room. "I really like the Lunas of TXT and Ateez, they seem very nice and they make being Luna amazing and easy." Chanhee said as he got his clothes ready for a shower. "The Head Alphas were nice too. They really take pride in being the Head Alpha" Changmin said as he cleared the bed off.

"Are we going to keep in touch with them?" Chanhee asked, "if you want to sweet cheeks" Chanhee smiled at the answer and walked into the bathroom. There was a knock at the door which startled Changmin, he went to open it and saw Younghoon there, he lift one eyebrow in a questioning manner. "Oh... I was hoping for Chanhee to open the door" Younghoon said disappointed. Changmin sighed a frustrated sigh, "Dude, can you back off my mate. Can't you understand that he doesn't like you, you literally made him uncomfortable at lunch with your comment. Just please back off goddamn it" Changmin said feed up with the other.

"What? Am I supposed to think that you are a better fit for Chanhee?" Younghoon said back, "Uh yea! It's pretty obvious that I am! So please back off and actually realize that there is someone who looks at you with heart eyes whom's heart you are breaking because you are hitting on another omega" Changmin said. "Who's this person you speak of?" Younghoon asked, "that's for you to figure out. Good night Younghoon" Changmin said as he closed the door and sighed.