✾Chapter 6✾

"Alright, we're going now!" Juyeon said as he and Kevin stood by the door getting ready to go hunt for some food. "Alright, be safe" Jacob said and he and Eric stood there in front of the alphas, "contact us threw the link if anything happens, okay?" Kevin said as he patted Eric's and Jacob's head, they nod and the alphas left.

"It's so boring~" Eric said laying on the couch, "they literally just left Eric, calm down. You're mate isn't going to get hurt" Jacob said, Eric look towards him with shock eyes, "M-mate?" He stutter out, "Yea, isn't it obvious?" Jacob said walking to the kitchen, "Not until now!" Eric exclaimed, "What am I going to do?" Eric added rushing to Jacob, "Well one, not freak out and two, wait until he notices. Don't stress yourself" Jacob said eating a grape.

"Okay...okay. I can do that" Eric said taking deep breathes and walking back to the living room. "Wanna sit outside to cool down?" Jacob asked heading to the door, "Yea sure" Eric said with a smile and they headed outside.

They sat in the chairs place outside as they enjoyed the nice wind and sunlight, but that was surely ruined once Jacob smelled alphas nearby. "Crap! Did Kevin and Juyeon even scent the area?" Jacob asked looking at the younger, "No, I don't think so" Eric answered worried and confused, "Crap! Hurry inside, there's alphas near" Jacob said standing up. Eric sniffed the air to confirm it, "Wait, but hyung I smell omegas too" Eric stated which made Jacob sniffed the air and indeed omegas was also nearby.

" let's go check to see if they're not in danger or anything" Jacob said as he followed where the scent was coming from, Eric behind him. Jacob look over a cliff to see four wolves walking together, one had brown fur, one had red fur, one had silver fur, and the last one had light pink fur with a touch of blonde to it. "They seem to not have a pack" Eric spoke up. Before Jacob could answer, the ground underneath him started to break and as soon as it broke, him and the rocks fell. Bracing for impact with the ground, Jacob closed his eyes tightly.

But all he felt was a soft surface, heard his name being called and a groan from the soft surface. Jacob looked around to see silver fur and realized he landed on one of the wolves, he hurry to get off and apologize to the poor wolf. "I am truly sorry for landing on you. Are you okay?" He asked the wolf and the said wolf nodded, "Jacob! Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" Eric said running up to the older, "I'm perfectly fine Eric" Jacob answered with a smile, "Oh that's good. You might want to tell that to Kevin and Juyeon once they get here" Eric said nervously laughing, "Oh lovely, the alphas are worried" Jacob sarcastically said, clasping his hands together.

"We'll deal with that once they get here, for now can one of you guys shifted please?" Jacob said as he turned towards the four wolves. They looked at each other as if they were debating on who should, in the end the silver shift, "Thank you for the apology and you're welcome for saving you unintentionally" he started to say with a smile. "Im Ji Changmin and this is Chanhee, Haknyeon, and Sunwoo. We are run aways from our packs and are in need of shelter and food" the wolf continued.

Before anything else happened, two black wolves one with blonde ears appear and stood in front of Jacob and Eric ready to attack whenever, "It's okay Kev, they are harmless" Jacob said as he started to pet the black wolf who had blonde ears. The wolf lean into the touch, purring before he shifted into his human form, "How can you be so sure Cob? I should have scented the area before we left" he said looking at Jacob. "I accidentally fell on him, but he took it nicely and plus they're looking for a place to stay! They are also run aways from their packs. Can they please stay?" Jacob said as he started to do puppy dog eyes, clinging onto Kevin's arm.

"Fine, they can, but if anything happens I won't hesitate" Kevin said as he started to walk, "He won't do anything, he's too kind hearted to even say 'no'" Jacob reassured them as he started to walk, catching up with Kevin. "Come on, we have a lovely house that you can stay in" Eric said as he and the other black wolf started walking the same way the others did. Changmin looked back to the three and they nod, walking ahead. The pink one shift to his human form and walked over to Changmin, the other two already ahead of them.

"Are you sure we can trust them?" The pink head asked, "they seem like nice people, what can go wrong?" Changmin said as he linked his arm with Chanhee's and started walking, "I don't know, maybe kill us in our sleep! Especially the one with the blonde strikes" Chanhee said, "I'm sure he can't hurt a fly Chanhee. Don't stress it, if anything you got me and Sunwoo to protect you" Changmin said as he patted Chanhee's head.

✾✾✾✾

"Welcome, thirsty? Hungry?" Jacob ask as he turned to look at the newcomers, "May I have a water please?" The red head asked, "Me too?" The brown haired also said, "Of course, please do sit on the couch. Eric, Juyeon keep them company while me and Kevin prepare some snacks and water" Jacob said as he practically dragged Kevin with him to the kitchen. "This way..." Eric gestured. "Was it really a good idea to let them in our home?" Kevin asked as he lazily placed the food on the tray, Jacob fixing it afterwards, "They don't seem that bad, Kev" Jacob said getting eight cups out even though two asked, it's always nice to think of others.

"I have a feeling that the pink haired dude doesn't like us" Kevin said as he gave the water pitcher to Jacob, "Look, y'all already have something in common" Jacob said placing the cups on the tray, picking it up and walking into the living room. "Alright~ let's introduce ourselves, who wants to go first?" Jacob said as he place the tray down on the coffee table. "ME" Eric and the red head both said at the same time, "No me!" They said as they turned to look at each other, "Eric, let's let him go first as he is our guest" Jacob said which made Eric pout, but let him go anyways.

"Alright, Hi I'm Kim Sunwoo, only Son of the Head Alpha and Luna of the Amber Forest pack" he said proudly, "Alright, I guess I'll go.... Hi I'm Ju Haknyeon, I'm the only child of the Head Alpha and Luna of the Rising Sun pack" the brown head said with a smile. "Hi I'm Ji Changmin, only son of the Head Alpha and Luna of the White Snow pack" Changmin said. He nudged Chanhee to speak, after a few nudges the pink haired spoke, "Hi, I'm Choi Chanhee, only child of the Head Alpha and Luna of the Faded Sky pack. There, happy Min?" Chanhee asked as he looked at Changmin with an unpleased look on his face.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Jacob Bae only son of the Head Alpha and Luna of the Silver Moon pack" Jacob said with a smile as he took a sip of water. "Hi, I'm Eric Sohn, only son of the Head Alpha and Luna of the Blue Gem pack" he said happy to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Lee Juyeon, son of the Head Alpha and Luna of the Red Moon pack" Juyeon said with a smile and a small bow. They all looked to Kevin and he groaned with a sigh, "Hi, I'm Kevin Moon, oldest son of the Head Alpha and Luna of the Midnight pack" he said leaning back in his seat.

"You said, oldest child, did your brother not run away with you?" Jacob ask curious about the other's brother's whereabouts, "That's why I ran away. To find him" Kevin said not really in mood to talk about it, the others seem to understand as they changed the topic.

✾✾✾✾

I saw a roach and now I don't know where it went!! 😨

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3