✾Chapter 16✾

"Hello?" A male with a black mullet answered the door to see five people standing at his doorstep. "Hello sir, I'm Choi Chanhee, the Luna of my pack. And I recently bumped into one of your members and Luna a few days back and he said to come to you guys for help if we ever need it." Chanhee explained to the slightly taller male. "Here's a gift basket." Kevin said handing over the basket. "Thank you. My name is Choi Seungcheol and I am the head alpha of pack Seventeen. Please come in." The male said stepping to the side for the others to come in.

"Nice to meet you Seungcheol, I'm Ji Changmin, the head alpha of our pack. Sorry we don't have a name yet." Changmin said with a bow as the five sat on the cough in the living room. "That's fine, maybe I can help you with that. But first let me go get my mate." Seungcheol replied as he motion to the stairs and the five nod. "They have such a nice house." Sunwoo said as he looked around at the interior of the house.

"Thank you. We search high and low for this house." A boy with Snow White hair said as he jumped onto the single chair that's placed in the living room. "Who might you be?" Hyunjun asked the male. "We can ask you the same thing? How did you even get in?" A shorter boy said as he stood in front of the other boy who sat on the chair.

"Love, calm down. They seem harmless." The taller male said as he pulled the shorter closer to himself. "Would have never thought they'll be mates." Sunwoo said in shook as he stared at the pair, "opposites attract bro." Hyunjun said to Sunwoo. "What's got Hoon on high alert." A male with light brown hair asked stepping into the living room not seeing the five males sitting on their couch.

"We have guest Josh." The boy with Snow White hair happily said pointing to the five. "Oh! Hello, I'm Jisoo or Joshua. I'm the second in command, right hand omega to our Luna." The light brown haired male greeted with a smile as he held out his hand to the others, who each took turns shaking his hand.

"You're only second in command because I'm on house arrest." The short male from before said with a puffed of his cheeks. "I mean, I rather have our child safe than in danger. I'm Soonyoung by the way. And this is Jihoon, my beloved mate." The male with Snow White hair said, introducing the two of them. "Nice to meet y'all, I'm Chan-"

"Chanhee!" An excited voice exclaimed as a young male threw himself onto the poor omega who fell backwards onto the couch. "Channie!" Chanhee exclaimed hugging the young alpha back tightly, Lowkey making Changmin jealous but he wouldn't admit it. "You finally visit! Where's Jeonghan hyung! He needs to see this." Chan said as he climbed off Chanhee and bounced with excitement not knowing what to do with it.

"Seungcheol is getting him right now." Chanhee answered as he was the only one who knew who Jeonghan is from the other four. "You met Seungcheol already?" Chan excitedly asked looking at the omega with wide eyes. "Already Dino, that's enough. Come lets go get some apples from the kitchen." Jisoo said as he took Chan's hand and led him to the kitchen, Chan whining on the way there.

"How does Chan know you but not us?" Jihoon asked squinting his eyes towards Chanhee who nervously laughed under the pressure. But before anyone could say anything else, the Head Alpha and Luna came down the stairs. "Chanhee!" The Luna exclaimed as he trapped the younger in a bear hug, squeezing the life out of Chanhee.

"H-hey Jeonghan!" Chanhee struggled out as he couldn't really breath. "Uh...Chanhee is going to die if someone doesn't save him?" Kevin stated but sat perfectly still on the couch. "Already Hannie, let him go before he does actually die." Seungcheol said as Jeonghan pouted and let go of the poor omega. "Why are they here?" Jihoon asked looking towards his Luna and head alpha.

"They're our neighboring pack and are here for something important." Seungcheol explained as he sat down on the other couch, opposite of Soonyoung and Jihoon. "Right, so there's this pack-"

"Lost Shadow" Hyunjun said interrupting Changmin's sentence who gave him a death glare before continuing his sentence. "Thank you Hyunjun. Yes, the Lost Shadow is the name of this group and they have been stalking three of our omegas." Changmin informed the two who listened closely. "Why are they stalking your omegas?" Jeonghan asked curious as to why three innocent omegas are being watched.

"Well this group-" Changmin started but got cut off by Hyunjun again. "They're a group of Alphas who used omegas for their disgusting needs and steals other packs' omegas and also used them until they kill the poor omegas as they are 'useless' to them now." Hyunjun explained with hand movements as everyone paid attention to him. "And they are after our three omegas." Changmin said through grinned teeth as he death stared Hyunjun, Chanhee noticed and took hold of the alpha's hand, calming him down.

"And it's not just any three, it's Chanhee, his omega, and his omega they are after." Changmin said pointing to Kevin and Sunwoo who nodded to Changmin's statement. "But why only those three? Don't you have any other omegas?" Seungcheol asked confused on why only three.

"We do have more, but I'm guessing these three since Chanhee is our Luna they'll obviously take him. Jacob is our second in command, right hand man and chef. And Haknyeon is one of our best hunters." Sunwoo explained as everyone nodded to his words. "I see, they're trying to weaken your pack." A new voice said entering the conversation.

They looked over to see a male with dark brown hair say as he sat on the couch arm with a thinking expression on. "Has this happened before to you Jun?" Soonyoung asked Jun curious to know how the older knew this.

"Yes indeed it has. In my old pack, we had three best hunters, our Luna and his second in command. They first took our Luna and his second in command leaving the head alpha anger to the point him and our three best hunters set out to save them. Sadly they got captured as well leaving the rest of the pack to suffer and soon getting killed off. I barely made it out alive." Junhui told sitting more on the couch now.

"Thank you Jun for that. Jun here has experienced a lot from his old packs and so we learn from his old packs' mistakes not to do." Seungcheol explained to the five.

"So what do we do?" Kevin asked the two with worried. "Well one, go get the rest of your pack as it's not safe at your house as of right now. We'll send our best hunters with you so you can bring them back safely." Seungcheol stated and they got to work.

✾✾✾✾

Yes I put Seventeen in this book!!! They're my loves along with The Boyz!!!!

And they are teaming up to protect the three most wanted omegas who did absolutely nothing.

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3