✾Chapter 18✾

"Maybe it is better than our room..." changmin said as he stretched with a groan escaping his mouth. He smiled as he looked down to see Chanhee sleeping peacefully in his arms. He placed a light kiss on the older's forehead before pulling the omega closer and resting his chin on top of Chanhee's head.

"Minnie...." Chanhee mumbled out as he yawned while rubbing his eyes. "Morning sweet cheeks." Changmin said with a smile as Chanhee let out a soft chuckle. "Good morning love." Chanhee said as he stretch and sat up. "Did you sleep well?" Changmin asked still laying down. "I was laying with you, how worse can my sleep get." Chanhee jokingly replied which received a gasp from the alpha.

"I barely even move when I sleep. If anything it's you who tries to push me off the bed or takes all the blanket." Changmin declared as he sits up, looking at Chanhee with a offended expression. "You snore." was Chanhee's simple response as he got out of bed. "There's nothing wrong with snoring." Changmin exclaimed from the bed with a pout.

"Are you coming to shower or what?" Chanhee asked from the bathroom doorframe. "Coming!" Changmin said as he happily got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom, where Chanhee was waiting for him. "You're such a big baby!" Chanhee said as he pinched Changmin's cheeks. "Whatever." Changmin said with a pout. "See what I mean!"
✾✾✾✾

"We really need to establish a name for you guys." Seungcheol said as Jeonghan, Chanhee, Changmin, and him all sat in Seungcheol's office discussing about the situation at hand. "What about The Boyz but with a 'Z'?"'Jeonghan asked as everyone just stared at him. "What? You're a bunch of boys, aren't y'all?" Jeonghan justified and they nodded in agreement saying that he had a point.

"Alright, The Boyz it is. Now onto our problem. You said that there's another mask ball happening in a few days and that every pack will be there?" Seungcheol asked and the two nodded. "We are planning on going to get some intel on the Lost Shadow, see what they are planning and when they are going to strike." Changmin said as he sat up with his hands clasped together.

"That's a good plan, but you shouldn't talk to the head alpha yourself. Jun claims it's a bad idea and we should trust Jun's word for it." Seungcheol said as Jeonghan nodded as a sign of agreement. "How many packs did this guy go through?" Chanhee asked out of shock. "Enough to be experienced with a lot of things we have gone through." Jeonghan said, a hint of sadness in his tone.

"Right, so what's the plan?" Changmin asked looking at Seungcheol. "That's when our best spy comes in. Hansol!" Seungcheol called out and a male with silver hair came into the room. "Hey Cheol hyung, what's up?" Hansol asked as he stood by the door. "I have a mission for you to prepare for." Seungcheol said and Hansol adjusted his position as he waited for the information.

Seungcheol explained what's happening and what he needs the younger to do. Hansol nodded and went to go prepare. "Hansol is our best spy. You may see him space out but trust me when I say he's good at what he does. We also have our hacker, Seungkwan. Him and Hansol work perfectly together, mainly because they're mates, but even before that, they work well together and can get the job done in a few seconds."

"It seems like your running a mafia more than a pack." Chanhee stated with a light chuckle. "We'll do anything to keep each other safe." Jeonghan answer with a smile. "Lunch should be done, we'll talk more later." Seungcheol said and they all stood up and walked out the room.

"I feel like we haven't properly introduced ourselves." Jisoo said lifting the awkwardness that settled around. "Who would like to go first?" Jeonghan asked as he looked around the table. "I feel like we should introduce ourselves to our guests first. So I'll go first, hi my name is Choi Seungcheol and I'm the head alpha of pack Seventeen." Seungcheol said with a smile and a bowl.

"Hi my name is Choi Jeonghan, I'm the Luna of pack Seventeen." Jeonghan said with a bright smile before looking over to Jisoo. "Hi I'm Hong Jisoo Joshua, either name is fine. I'm the right hand omega to our Luna and the current second in command as of right now." Jisoo said with a soft smile before he continued to eat. "Hi my name is Wen Junhui. I don't know what I would call myself but just know that I'm very experienced in a lot of things." Junhui said with a nod.

"Hi I'm Kwon Soonyoung and I'm a hunter." Soonyoung happily introduced himself as he bounced in his chair. "I'm Jeon Wonwoo, I'm technically Chan's babysitter." Wonwoo said earning a whine from Chan. "Lee Jihoon, originally the second in command. Currently on house arrest." Jihoon said with a huff as he continued to munch on his food.

"Hi I'm Lee Seokmin. I'm also a hunter." A male with a bright smile happily introduced himself. "Hi I'm Kim Mingyu, I'm also a hunter." Mingyu introduced himself with a smile. "Hi I'm a Xu Minghao, I'm also a hunter." Minghao softly said with a smile. "I'm I'm Boo Seungkwan, and I'm a hacker." Seungkwan said with a hair flip. "Hey, I'm Hansol Vernon Chwe. I'm a spy." Hansol said with a short wave.

"Hi, I'm Choi Chan and I'm the youngest hunter and pack member overall. And out of everyone from this pack, I'm the Head Alpha's and Luna's actual child." Chan said was a proud smile. "Nice to meet you all then. I'm Ji Changmin and I'm the head alpha of The Boyz." Changmin said with a smile. "And I'm Choi Chanhee, the Luna." Chanhee said with a bright smile.
✾✾✾✾

This is a boring chapter I know. But that's ok. I won't do the introductions for the rest of The Boyz members because you should already know who they are.

I don't have much to say as always because I'm pretty boring ya'll. I literally do nothing with my life.

So with that

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3