Chapter 10

Chapter 10

After she had cut the ropes off Mammon he led her to Levi's room. Levi let them in when he heard her voice.

"Hey Levi, let me see that game you just bought." Mammon said looking around Levi's cluttered room.

"Wh-! It's over there. Why do you want it?!" Levi said looking annoyed.

Mammon grabbed the game off the desk and showed it to her with a proud grin on his face. "Ta-da! Check it out! Dogi Maji Memorium! Or Dogi Maji for short! In this game, anyone who plays is actually pulled into the game. Which means if you die in the game, you die for real! And you have to win because if you don't you won't be able to leave."

"Hey, Mammon! Would you please get your dirty hands OFF my game? That JUST arrived from Akuzon today!" Levi huffed trying to snatch the game away from Mammon.

"Mammon are you saying that we should have Lucifer and Satan play the game? So they're forced to work together?" She frowned wondering if it would actually work. It seemed like the outcome could go either way.

"Wait THAT'S what you want it for?!" Levi stopped and looked at her and Mammon.

"Yes exactly! They may hate each other but it'll force em to bond some, ya see. Man... Is it just me, or am I a for real genius?! I'm pretty sure I am!" He said excitedly.

"Huh, you really think it'll go that well? I dunno..." Levi shared her skeptical look.

"Well, we'll never know if we don't try right?" Mammon went over to Levi's computer and inserted the disk and a registration screen popped up.

"...wait uh, how does this work?" He apparently wasn't familiar with Levi's computer.

Levi groaned and pushed him out of the way. "FINE, let me take over. You'll never figure it out on your own." His fingers clacked across the keyboard. "There. They're registered. And I'll enter my name too, 'Levichan'. And I'll add Cassandra as well. All set." He grinned excitedly as she and Mammon gave him a surprised look.

"WHAT? Whoa... HOLD ON! Cassandra, are you really gonna play too?" Mammon gave her a worried look.

"Well, I guess I should go to make sure they can actually cooperate to win the game." She sighed, imagining Satan and Lucifer arguing the entire time. Besides a fighting RPG was right up her alley. She'd have no problem taking out monsters.

"Seriously? Ya never turn down a challenge do ya?" Mammon sighed shaking his head. "...Hey. if Cassandra is playin' then so am I!"

Levi groaned. "Ugh... Fine. If I really have to... 'stupidmammon'... And done." Levi registered Mammon into the game.

"Hey! Why'd ya tack on stupid?! Leave that out!" Mammon glared at him but was ignored as Levi adjusted the settings on the game.

"Okay, ready!" Levi grinned excitedly as pressed start still ignoring Mammon insisting that he change his name.

There was a flash of light and then they were all standing in a classroom. She noticed that they were now wearing different school uniforms. She looked down and blushed at how short her skirt was.

As she was taking this in, Levi was laughing at Mammon, who'd realized he was now stuck with stupidmammon as his name.

"Hey, Levi... Why are we in a school? And why is my skirt so short?!" She said tugging uncomfortably at her skirt.

Levichan and Stupidmammon both turned to look at her and blushed. "W-well, um Dogi Maji is a school d-dating sim. So um yeah." Levichan stuttered averting his gaze.